“Exellent business meal venue”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Exellent business meal venue”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

From the name you know they're well known for steaks. They also do an excellent job with seafood. I started with their clam bisque (not chowder). For appetizers we had the spring rolls and calamari. Their wine list is extensive. For dinner I had the salmon and crab. Portions are very reasonable. Not huge, but satisfying. My colleague ordered the small ribeye and couldn't finish more than half. My only comment was that during a business meal, the waiter was overly attentive. In most cases that's great. In this case, I felt as though we were being rushed. I won't hold that against them or the restaurant. They did a great job.

• Visited April 2014

“Excellent service, great food”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We went to Baltimore for a mini getaway for our wedding anniversary and had dinner at Sullivan's. Our server Aris was very attentive ,warm and friendly. We had the knockout martini and philly cheese steak egg rolls.I ordered the dry aged long bone rib eye which was cooked perfectly. My husband had the seabass and he said it was delicious. The bananas foster pudding with ice cream was heavenly( It was also complementary)We highly recommend this restaurant. Five star service.

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, over priced, but very good service”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were staying next door at the Hyatt and asked if they delivered (had our 3 month old and didn't want to take her out), the girl who answered the phone couldn't have been nicer and said they never have, but didn't see any reason they couldn't! They did get our order wrong, which was frustrating (we each got the steak salad and I replaced the steak with salmon for mine and we shared an order of brussell sprouts). When we called to tell them our order was incorrect, the same girl could not have been nicer or more professional. The lemon/horseradish dressing was amazing, brussell sprouts were cooked perfectly and we both enjoyed our salads.

Visited March 2014
Redfield, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pass on the steak and drink a margarita”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I visited Sullivan's because it was close to my hotel and the hotel staff HIGHLY recommended it. I wasn't impressed with the steak at all BUT the margarita was one of the BEST I've ever had. The Happy Hour in the Bar area is a little noisy if you are trying to unwind.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Valandra G
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Classy without being stuffy”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I absolutely loved my experience at Sullivan's. While attending a conference in Baltimore, a group of 10 of us decided to go out to a nice dinner. We made reservations at Sullivan's and I'm so glad we did! The staff was very nice, knowledge, and playful! They made the dinner very relaxed in a fancy setting. Oh, and the food? I'm a vegetarian, so I always hesitate to go to a steakhouse. This restaurant, however, provided me with a delicious meal that was not on the menu and recommendations for appetizers that would meet my dietary specifications. Overall, I would visit again and again and again!

• Visited March 2014