“Dinner for 1”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Sullivan's Steakhouse is located 1 block from the Convention Center MRT making it very convenient to get there. The portions allowed me to get a 2nd meal making dinner more economical. The waiter was very attentive.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

From the name you know they're well known for steaks. They also do an excellent job with seafood. I started with their clam bisque (not chowder). For appetizers we had the spring rolls and calamari. Their wine list is extensive. For dinner I had the salmon and crab. Portions are very reasonable. Not huge, but satisfying. My colleague ordered the small ribeye and couldn't finish more than half. My only comment was that during a business meal, the waiter was overly attentive. In most cases that's great. In this case, I felt as though we were being rushed. I won't hold that against them or the restaurant. They did a great job.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We went to Baltimore for a mini getaway for our wedding anniversary and had dinner at Sullivan's. Our server Aris was very attentive ,warm and friendly. We had the knockout martini and philly cheese steak egg rolls.I ordered the dry aged long bone rib eye which was cooked perfectly. My husband had the seabass and he said it was delicious. The bananas foster pudding with ice cream was heavenly( It was also complementary)We highly recommend this restaurant. Five star service.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were staying next door at the Hyatt and asked if they delivered (had our 3 month old and didn't want to take her out), the girl who answered the phone couldn't have been nicer and said they never have, but didn't see any reason they couldn't! They did get our order wrong, which was frustrating (we each got the steak salad and I replaced the steak with salmon for mine and we shared an order of brussell sprouts). When we called to tell them our order was incorrect, the same girl could not have been nicer or more professional. The lemon/horseradish dressing was amazing, brussell sprouts were cooked perfectly and we both enjoyed our salads.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I visited Sullivan's because it was close to my hotel and the hotel staff HIGHLY recommended it. I wasn't impressed with the steak at all BUT the margarita was one of the BEST I've ever had. The Happy Hour in the Bar area is a little noisy if you are trying to unwind.

1  Thank Valandra G

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore? Share your experiences!