“the most comfortable bed”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Ranked #34 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“the most comfortable bed”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

my husband and I just spent a week-end at inner harbor. the Fairfield inn&suites was great. the location is perfect, a short 3 block walk to the harbor. the power plant is 2 blocks away. and little Italy is a block behind it. the staff was very nice , the hot continential breakfast was great, but the feather top bed was the best. it was so comfortable, it was the best night sleep I had in years. I would highly recommend the Fairfield inn& suites

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Very nice hotel. Staff very professional. Hotel room was roomy and comfortable. Bathroom was a nice size and the hotel has a great location. There's also free continental breakfast which included more than just fruit and donuts. The bar/restaurant in the lobby is nice too with great food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Vineland, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience once I pulled up for the valet to the time they sent me car around! Very clean...very professional.. great food and quick front desk service!! Will be back again!!
My room was very clean and like the way they are conserving water. The lobby and sitting area was clean and welcoming. I loved the outdoor fire place on a cold Friday night.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sabrina H
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The wife and I stayed here last year for two nights. The hotel is in a good location with only a few minutes walk to the inner harbour and downtown. There are quite a few restaurants in the area (just a few blocks south). The staff who greeted us as we arrived treated us very well and got us sorted quickly. The lobby area of the hotel is large with a nice seating area for their complimentary breakfast. They also had a nice outside seating area which was just lovely. Our room worked out just fine. Good-sized, nice bath. This hotel was recommended for the Maryland Metalfest (and I would recommend to those who go to this event each year). Not far from Rams Head Live and the other venues that host the live band. The only cons I would say is you may run into peddlers or homeless around the area, and I would not stray too far east late at night (we can't blame the hotel for that). Otherwise, 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 1Nikki_Black
Chester, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 April 2014

5-10 min walk to the heart of Inner Harbor, this hotel is just one block from little Italy which offers a few interesting small privately operated Italian restaurants. The hotel has a very simple (a bit too dark) lobby area. The breakfast room faces a little winter garden and gets more light. Basic breakfast available. The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. Give preference to rooms that do not face the street as they can be noisier. If you are planning a short stay and you are on a budget, this is an interesting alternative. Be aware that right upon arrival you will be pressured to take the $30 valet parking service or leave your keys with the bell man or quickly get your car out of the way. They won't tell you but parking is much cheaper at the covered garage just across President St. Literally, a 2min walk.

Room Tip: High floor Rooms facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Schutz62
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Gave us a smaller room than we reserved, I had to ask 5 times for a pack and play, and it took 45 mins for me to get my car from the valet. We left early it was so bad and the manager (Myra) and the Asst. GM (Alissa) we're no help and seemed annoyed when I came to them with my issues. I would never stay there again.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Bmrose21
Ellen M, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry for the delays in getting the Portable Crib and your vehicle to you. We are investigating with each of the department heads to see where the challenge occurred and ensure that this does not happen to other guests.

I am also sorry that you were unhappy with the room that you received and the compensation that was offered to you by management. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours in Hospitality,
Ellen Mullings
Director of Sales and Marketing
443.392.9155
ellen.mullings@fairfieldinnbaltimore.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I just returned from spending two nights at this hotel. They offer a great free breakfast buffet. It's only a short walk to many attractions and the charm city circulator was great to take us places that were too far to walk. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Domino632
Travellers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Little Italy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Little Italy
Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!