Very nice, new, "Green" (LEED Gold), modern property near Fells Point shopping & restaurants (half mile walk); on the periphery of the touristy Inner Harbor and therefore closer to the funky, more authentic Baltimore scene. Though Fells Point is now more upscale than the somewhat dodgy party town I remember from 20 years ago, there's still an echo of the piratical old Fells Point--you can still find a cozy "dive" to enjoy a cold Natty Boh after the O's game.
The hotel itself is nice enough to stick around, though, with delightfully quirky architecture that feels larger inside than it looks from the outside. The building was once a 19th century brewery; the modern hotel leverages the original architecture to great advantage. Worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore