“Innovative Flavors of India. ”
Review of Indigma

Indigma
Ranked #355 of 2,063 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Mount Vernon
Cross street: E. MADISON STREET
Transit: Popular, new & free 'Circulator' Bus. Frequent (every ten minutes) from Inner Harbor, and other major points on main streets, of downtown Baltimore city. Stops at 2-minute walk to Indigma.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Just what I expected. Not necessarily what I'd hoped for. Pleasantly surprised. The flavors of this restaurant are definitely unique. Someone has put some thought into updating the traditional. Try it. You'll like it.

1  Thank LHEAP

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I didn't leave here dissapointed, but I didn't leave wow-ed either. I tried the open-faced samosas, which were fine enough. I also had the lamb kabob, which wasn't bad, but a bit overdone and not terribly flavorful. The ambiance was romantic in nature, and our server was well-informed. Again, not a bad experience, but for the money, I'd probably go elsewhere.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This our 5th visit and every time it get better and better. Great varieties and great service. Excellent place and reasonable price.

1  Thank Columbous
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Indigma is in one of Baltimore's most elegant old buildings. The high ceilings and large rooms mean tables are spaced well apart, giving the place lots of style and making it easy to have conversations. Food can be made as spicy as you want. Great curries.

2  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed great customer service upon arrival. It was a freezing cold night and we were seated next to a heat source and across from the working fireplace. The drinks were well prepared and our open face samosa appetizer was a beautiful presentation with a pleasant flavor twist on the traditional samosa. We followed drinks and appetizer with a shared yellow lentil soup which, although a simple concoction, was warm and satisfying on a cold winter's eve. Our entrees, a lentil curry and lamb vindaloo, were well prepared and spiced according today our tastes: the lentil's delicately and intricately spiced but the vindaloo fiery hot. A very satisfying evening and one that we hope today repeat. Bravo Indigma!

1  Thank Dick K