“Perfect Place for Brunch”
Review of Indigma

Indigma
Ranked #334 of 2,025 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Mount Vernon
Cross street: E. MADISON STREET
Transit: Popular, new & free 'Circulator' Bus. Frequent (every ten minutes) from Inner Harbor, and other major points on main streets, of downtown Baltimore city. Stops at 2-minute walk to Indigma.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Place for Brunch”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The open buffet had a huge variety of delicious Indian food. Very reasonable in price, great atmosphere as well as great service.

1 Thank Mona F

Borders, United Kingdom
“Lacking atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived here in a group and I suspect they had lost the booking as we were asked to wait outside while the table was prepared. We were taken into a rather sterile room with no other diners. I know indian restaurants can sometime be a bit OTT, but this was the other extreme! The food was ok, though for group dining I would have expected a greater selection of breads, pickles, onion barges etc. bit of a disappointment.

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Place for Date Night”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I visited Indigma for our date night out. We wanted to try something different and had heard good things about the restaurant. We both enjoy spicy food and this was a great treat for our first time eating Indian cuisine. The decor is really nice with pretty colors and fabrics. Great customer service from the waiters and servers.The owner and his wife welcomed us at our table. My husband had the tilapia and it was spicy! He loved it. I tried the samosa- excellent. The rice pudding was also very tasty. I'm planning to go back with a few of my friends.

LPG
Baltimore

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank lp g
Somers Point, New Jersey
“Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped into the Inigma for their Indian Buffet for $12 per person. They have a nice selection of slads, deserts, naan bread, traditional entrees not limited to chicken tika masala. We enjoyed the food, music, and the staff was very friendly and attentive.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank NittanyLion70
Houston, Texas
“Innovative Flavors of India. ”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Just what I expected. Not necessarily what I'd hoped for. Pleasantly surprised. The flavors of this restaurant are definitely unique. Someone has put some thought into updating the traditional. Try it. You'll like it.

1 Thank LHEAP