“So convenient!”

Pratt Street Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Pratt Street Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Description: Whether you’re looking for a great happy hour or nightlife spot, a place to enjoy delicious burgers, pizza and more or your new favorite sports bar to watch the game, Pratt Street Ale House has something for everyone. We also offer a private party room where you can host your next banquet, event or private party. And with our friendly and experienced staff, your visit to Pratt Street Ale House is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Located across from the Convention Center, we came visited the Ale House twice-- once for lunch and once for drinks. Our lunch was a nice crab cobb salad. The place is large with plenty of room for big parties or a quiet lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Had dinner at the bar one night while I was in Baltimore for a conference. I visited several bars & restaurants while I was in town and this one was my favorite. Location is great, right across the street from the Convention Center and only about 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor. I had the crab cake sandwich which was very good and I tried 3 of their beers which are brewed on the premises (all were excellent). Bar staff were friendly and attentive. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I had a quick lunch at the Pratt Street Ale House while at the Baltimore Convention Center for a meeting. The atmosphere is fun with an authentic pub feel and friendly, attentive hosts and servers. I ordered a salmon salad that was a generous portion filled with fresh vegetables and good taste and texture contrasts...wasabi peas, red pepper, mandarins, spinach, avocado, and an oriental dressing. Our waitress was nonplussed at our specific requests and very willing to change my colleagues salad when she realized she forgot to request no cheese. The location is convenient, food is good, and service is friendly...I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Enjoyed the food (fish and chips) so much, I returned 2 more time to try other meals. It's basically really great bar food. One evening, we went with a party of about 60 people. Our drinks were promptly delivered and our meals were hot and delicious. Obvious from the local patronage, this is also a popular sports bar. Be sure to make reservations if you're travelling with a large party.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This touristy restaurant/pub is conveniently located near several hotels, the convention center and the Oriels stadium. The service was friendly and overall okay. The food was good, no complaints. The beer selection was only fair. It wasn't as large of beer selections including guest beers as I had hoped it would be. It's a good place to eat if you are looking for convenience.