“Hilarious!”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #968 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cross street: Power Plant
Lyman, Maine
“Hilarious!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped here as we bar hopped around Inner Harbor. Had some wings and drinks. Nothing special about the wings and the service was a bit slow, but it was entertaining to say the least. Loved the paper hats!

Visited October 2013

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Aside from the atmosphere, nothing special”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We went to Dick's to meet up with friends at my husband's recommendation after I had returned from Detroit to BWI. Seeing as we were in the area, why not, when he was sick of The Cheesecake Factory (which in hindsight, I should've made him sick of there again!)

I rated Average as the service was rather good...our server had the correct attitude for the restaurant and how it serves it's customers. He was rather helpful, as far as help at Dick's goes. He knew the menu (what you see on the chalkboards inside is...well...it) and explained a few things we had questions on. He made us all hats that were borderline offensive, but luckily we're a group that have very broad minds on what is considered funny and made us laugh.

The drink menu was rather descriptive, and I tried one...it was delicious, but at almost $10 with the cup to take home, not worth a refill as per usual there was more ice than drink.

The food....average to poor. Average for this style restaurant where the atmosphere is more prized than the food they serve. The ribs were good, I will say...sad that they were served in a metal bucket with no way to eat them but on the paper covered table, but alas, at least we had somewhere to stick the bones. One of our friends has a gluten allergy--they don't have a menu for that, but will provide a list of what doesn't contain gluten for you to figure out and try and piece together a meal. BBQ sauce was actually stellar. The fries....not so much.

All in all, an expierence. One I won't repeat, and I have an off-color sense of humor. I just don't wish to spend another $75 on two drinks and two dinners in a place such as this where the food is sub-par at best and certainly not as good as the price afixed to it. To me, the best thing was the service as he was attentive and the location...on the Inner Harbor close to the shops.

• Visited July 2013
Gales Ferry, CT
“Good Food, strange, unfriendly place”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We ate on the outside on a busy Friday night. The inside was very noisy and not our style of music or decor, which is pretty risque. It is definitely not a family restaurant, but that's to be expected from the decor. The waiter was a bit surly and not very helpful. He also failed to provide the "free gift" we had a coupon for, despite asking twice. Never did find out what it was. One in our party was disappointed that he couldn't get the pulled pork feature on the menu at the Dick's outdoor patio (10 ft away) but not served at the main restaurant. So much for customer friendly service. The food we did get was very good and reasonably priced. It is all served in buckets so you have a place for your shrimp peelings, rib and chicken bones.

Visited October 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Huge disappointment at Baltimore's Inner Harbor.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Looked like a fun place to have dinner & a drink but that was certainly not the experience we had. The floors & tables were dirty & our server was extremely rude & we even had to ask for clean silverware which seemed to be a "bother" to her! Then our crabcake dinners arrived & the crabcakes were dried-out tasting & burned on the bottoms. I would not recommend this place to anyone. :/

• Visited July 2013
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Dick's. A bit noisy but fun. We ordered the rigs and they were great, there was enough to share and the staff didn't mind at all.

Visited September 2013