This hotel is a nice place to stay for a visit to Baltimore. We were only here overnight but would come again if we were to visit Baltimore for longer next time. Chris on the front desk when we arrived was helpful and checked us in with no problems. The room on the second floor was large and although it only had double beds was comfortable. The bathroom only had a shower and although it was a very good shower a bath would have been a welcome option. The only problem we had with the room was the other guests around us, there were children running up and down the hallways banging on doors and shouting to what I assume were more of their group, this continued for a good hour until finally at 11pm my husband was ready to go and bang on the door himself! I called down to Chris at the front desk and he said he would try and find out who was responsible and get them to quieten down. If he was successful or not I am not sure but it did go quiet so that was good. As with all these hotels the breakfast area was quite small but clean. Eggs, bacon and a selection of bagels, toast and muffins to get you on your way. We did find out that the hotel offer discounted tickets to the National Aquarium which is on the Harbour. This was only a ten minute walk and although the weather was horrendous well worth the visit. Parking was $15 but when were searching for hotels this was one of the cheapest and they allowed us to leave the car there after we had checked out to visit the Aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor