stayed here the night before a cruise. We paid for 1 night and they kept the car (for free) for the next 10 nights. Chris, at the front desk, was fantastic. He had everything covered and answered all of our questions.
Our room was spacious and pretty. Much larger than I thought. The bathroom was nice but nothing too fancy. The only real problem I had was the noise. I woke up to what sounded like a group of people with suitcases several times. Then, at 2 am a man and woman were fighting quite loud. We found out that the building used to be a warehouse and that was probably the reason we heard the noise.
The breakfast was nice with quite a variety. The shuttle came on time and the driver was quite nice. I would not let the noise keep me from going there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor