This hotel accommodates patients, family members and friends of patients at Johns Hopkins, which was the reason for our visit. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating when I needed help with the computer to print tickets for the O's game. The lady responsible for breakfast was understanding when my husband, his family and I needed to grab a quick bite just before they opened for breakfast. She offered us fruit, muffins, bagels - something that we could carry with us to the hospital. The shuttle drivers were great also, especially the day driver! He taught us a lot about Baltimore, the people, the culture, etc. during our rides. He bent over backwards to ensure we were picked up on time and even dropped us off about a block from the O's game. He gave us the name of the gentleman responsible for the shuttle service so that we would have a ride back to the hotel after the game. We had no issues - both gentlemen were very friendly and eager to provide top-notch service.
Our room was very clean. The only draw back for me though was the shower. Even though it was a stand-up and was tucked around a corner in the bathroom, I prefer to have a door or curtain when I shower to keep in the heat. I understand the "green" concept but maybe a door could be installed??? After reading other reviews, it appears that not all rooms are missing shower curtains so maybe our shower should have had one and just didn't have it hung yet. I'm not sure. At any rate, that would be my only suggestion for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor