Highly recommend. Has the feel of a small boutique hotel. Attractive + tastefully decorated. Very comfortable beds and large walk-in shower. Our stay was centered around tests at Johns Hopkins but staying here turned our trip into a mini-vacation. Central location to Convention Center, Inner Harbor, Little Italy + more. Try La Scala for delicious Italian + within walking distance of hotel or restaurant will pick up + return you back gratis. Shuttle also provided to JHMI. Courtney at the front desk could not have been more helpful or gracious. Superior representative of the hotel. Will definitely stay here on our next trip to Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor