Convenient location in downtown; within walking distance to the Inner Harbor. City bus stops just steps outside of the front door. We were pleasantly surprised with how nice the hotel was. Décor was very nice and the rooms were very clean and well appointed. Staff were very friendly and helpful. My mother had an appointment at John Hopkins which was the reason for our stay. They offer a special rate for patients and also offer a shuttle to the hospital. We had initially booked the room for two days not knowing what may happen with her appointment, and when we wanted to check out a day early they were very understanding and did not charge us any additional room or parking fees. The only downfall was that the walls did seem to be a little thin, and we had some noisy neighbors that got in pretty late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor