“Best crab cake in Bmore!”
Review of Koco's Pub

Koco's Pub
Ranked #17 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Huge chunks of crab meat....best crab cake in crab city in this low key restaurant / bar! Somewhat out of the way but well worth it.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The absolute best Crab Cakes I have ever had!!! It has ruined all other crab cakes for me, ever.
Atmosphere is fun, but I must be honest we usually just get take out. I never remember to make a reservation and it's always hopping when I decide I just have to have some crab cakes. The crab cakes aren't cheap, but worth every single penny.

1  Thank Hanna T
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My niece who lives in Baltimore took my wife and I for Crab Cakes! My wife who loves crab cakes said these were the best she has eaten. Make reservations because it gets crowded. It is well worth the trip

Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you want to sample the best of what local Baltimore has to offer in terms of food and personality, this is the place. It's Lauraville location is somewhat out of the way, but it's worth a visit and you'll see a part of Baltimore even many natives don't get to.
The crab cake platter is the favorite and for good reason. On Tuesdays, they offer a "smaller" version for a few bucks off. The crab cake is large, broiled to perfection, and (usually) with very little mayonnaise and filler. The atmosphere is pure Bawlmore. The service is very friendly, but they can get busy at peak times. I suggest a late lunch.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The crab cake is so worth it! I'm a foody and when I tell you it is worth it, believe me! If you are coming from out of town, just make a day out of it. Go to Fells Point, go to the Inner Harbor, and then make your way to Koco's Pub for the jumbo lump broiled crake cake! no fillers. Here is a tip....the french fries comes with salt on them and the side lettuce and tomatoes comes with an old bay or seasoned salt on them. if you are salt sensitive like I am ask them ask them to hold the salt on the fries and the seasoning on the tomatoes. If you come to Baltimore, MD do yourself a favor and go to this place! It is very popular, so make reservations in advance, or be prepared to eat at the bar or wait. It is not a fancy place as it is a pub. Parking will be limited so you may have to circle as it is in a residential area. The pub is family owned and the Dad, Mr. Martin, was welcoming and warm. Lastly, it is a bit pricy. $24 for the crab cake platter to go, I believe $26 to eat in. Don't let the price unnerve you...it is well worth the price. remember, you get what you pay for!