“Great food, great service, but to pricey” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kona Grill - Baltimore

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Bar, Sushi, Japanese, Asian, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
“Great food, great service, but to pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Everyone at my office aways rants about Kona Grill.So I headed over there for lunch to give it a try. I must say I was highly satisfied with the service. I was practically in and out the place and everyone was so enthusiastic. However, I feel that some of the food is over priced.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Chandler, Arizona
“Great place sushi and fantastic desserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a conference and stopped for a beer and sushi. Service was very good, restaurant was clean as were the restrooms. Server was very helpful with beers and drinks. We went here a 2nd night just for dessert, which was huge and delicious. Close to wharf area and convention center.

Baltimore, MD
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I visited Kona Grill on a Friday night with friends during restaurant week. We made reservations and were taken right to our table when we arrived. The server was very knowledgeable and able to talk us through the menu well. She even introduced us to different beers to try. I had the Yamada roll, which was delish. I then tried the macadamia nut chicken, which was also good. My dessert (cookie sandwich) wasn't quite right because the cookies weren't that soft but they happily replaced it with the Key Lime pie. The manager made sure to come back with the food and apologize/explain. The atmosphere was cool. They have a patio on the Pratt Street side with a fireplace and seating. The bar has a few TV's and tables as well. Overall, I enjoyed Kona and plan to return for late night happy hour soon.

• Visited August 2014
“Business dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good food, good atmosphere and reasonable noise level make this a good spot for a business dinner. Food was good and portion sizes were right on the money.

Visited June 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

One of my dining companions said it compared to Roy's of San Francisco but not as pricey. Just really good (Pacific Rim?) Asian food. I had Pad Thai with Chicken and it was delicious. Sampled pot stickers and a few other items and all was very, very good. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2014