“So good!!”

Midnite Confection's Cupcakery
Ranked #7 of 45 Bakeries in Baltimore
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My wife found this cupcake store based on the good reviews she read on TripAdvisor so we decided to check it out. We tried the carrot cake cupcake and we were so impressed that we ordered a nice variety of cupcakes and they were all sooo good!!
You're gonna love this place, highly recommended.

1  Thank Bevon

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I've had cupcakes from Midnite for a few special occassions, and I'm blown away each time at how good they are. Interesting flavors, beautiful, moist, and delicious. Makes me want seconds.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

My dad recommended this place as we first came into Baltimore. We ordered a dozen different cupcakes at over $30, more expensive than the large, delicious cupcakes we had at Cupcake Charlie's in New England. However, these small cupcakes offered a high degree of flavor. The icings perfectly complement each unique cupcake, and, even after a few days, the cupcakes stayed moist and delicious. If you find yourself around Federal Hill, I would recommend you try a few cupcakes here, though maybe not a whole dozen.

1  Thank kirbyfan1996
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Fresh, sweet, delicious, outstanding combinations of cake and icing, moist, pretty - just a few superlatives for Midnite Confection's Cupcakery. Simply the best!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I can only attest to my tres leches cupcake and a bite of my son's black velvet, as no one else was sharing (no wonder), but the tres leches was A-MAZ-ING... so moist and yummy. And the icing on the black velvet??? YUM!!!

Although nowhere near our home, we will make the trip out here again for Midnite's cupcakes, for they are fabulous!