Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
1,977 results
All reviewsgreat locationfells pointthe concierge loungewithin walking distancewater taxiharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceself parkindoor poolwhole foodsper daynational aquariumbeds were comfortablefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stayed for a conference. Room was very nice and large; overlooking the Inner Harbor was an extra charge. Pool was indoor only and my wife was disappointed that there was no outdoor place to sit and read and take a dip. Parking was not the easiest accommodation, but it was very close. EASY, close walk to the Inner Harbor and Little Italy. Many varied restaurants and price ranges within walking distance. Lounge and bar downstairs was VERY comfortable and nice to sit with friends.

Room Tip: As mentioned, an extra fee for overlooking the Harbor, but I think worth it if you with a companion.
1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 19 May 2012

My family and I wanted to get out of town for one night and we chose to stay at this hotel for one Saturday night.

The Harbor: I was honestly skeptical about the Inner Harbor because last time I was there (5-6 years ago), it seemed a bit transient or run down. WOW has it improved!! There are so many new activities, hotels and restaurants and it is so nice and clean and FUN.

The Marriott: We weren't sure about the location because it's a NEW hotel, but we were SO glad we stayed at this hotel because it was perfectly located between the Inner Harbor and Fells Point, also right by LIttle Italy. The staff was amazing, service and attitudes well above average. Also, try the walk-in restaurant in the lobby for a quick to-go breakfast or snacks. The morning we got up, I asked about a place to go outside the hotel and they sent me to this little place inside the hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and great selection. I am usually not impressed with the hotel restaurants and this one was an exception.

Our itinerary: We arrived Saturday early afternoon and had lunch right by the water in Fells Point, then checked into the hotel. We went early to the baseball game to eat and walk around, saw the game and back to the hotel for the night. Sunday morning we picked up great to-go breakfast in the hotel shop in the lobby, walked to the aquarium, the harbor and had lunch. Perfect weekend!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stay here every year for a conference and am never tempted to book my room at another location. The rooms are comfortable and spacious as are most quality Marriotts. The best part of the hotel is the location. It is right on the water and most of the rooms have amazing views of the harbor. The hotel is between Fells Point and its restaurants and bars, the Inner Harbor with its shops, restaurants and the Aquarium and ship museums and Little Italy with its restaurants. As you may have picked up on a theme here, there are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. The hotel is a $20 cab ride to Ft. McHenry - the defense of this fort in 1815 inspired Francis Scott Key to write the Star Spangled Banner. It's about a $10 cab ride to the church and graveyard by the University of Maryland Law School that houses Edgar Allen Poe's grave.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper room with a view of the harbor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I attended a conference at this hotel and loved the decor, service, location, and harbor view. The service staff was very attentive, and the food was very good. I had a crab cake, pasta, and various sweets. Although the hotel and food were pricey, the overall experience was very positive and professional. I look forward to attending a conference at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Harbor view is also facing Ram's Head Live which is an outside music venue. Ask for an event schedule as the venue can be loud if you have a harbor side view.
2  Thank J S
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Wow. What a great hotel in a great location. Was there for an on-site convention (superb facilities). Good size room with harbor view (an upgrade I didn't have to pay for). Large flat screen tv. Clean room and comfortable bed. Many restaurants within walking distance. Water taxi stops next door (I didn't use it though). Rusty Scupper is across harbor. Camden Yards is not far away. Would stay again (even on my own dime).
Negatives:
typical big hotel wi-fi charges
take clips for the black-out curtains
can hear water noises from nearby rooms

1  Thank jwuams