Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
1,978 results
All reviewsgreat locationfells pointthe concierge loungewithin walking distancewater taxiharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceself parkindoor poolwhole foodsper daynational aquariumbeds were comfortablefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The service in this place as others like it,you are at their mercy! I would advise that you buy luggage with wheels!The bellman told me he got $10 to $20 to carry my luggage 50 feet and the the next bellman gets tipped for carting it to the room! Needless to say he didn't get his expected tip amount and when I left I carried my on bags to my car for his dishonesty!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Ronald J
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Was here for three nights for a race weekend. Hotel lobby, bar and restaurant area were very nice. Had a room on the 17th floor with a nice view. The area was very good - felt at ease there. James Joyce Irish Bar around the corner - was there plenty of times. I had a buffet breakfast one morning - everything was pretty good and the service was very good too. Had some drinks at the bar a few times - Josh and John were friendly and attentive. The room itself was standard double room - clean and fine. Surprised by a meal that we had there, as I'm not usually big on hotel restaurant food, but have to say the steak I had was cooked perfect and was tasty, plus had some crab cake my friend had and it was pretty good too. All in all would stay there again. Go California Chrome!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The hotel is in a great location near the Inner Harbor, shops and restaurants.
The gym and pool are great for a quick workout and the staff is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are comfortable, although they are a bit old and small, and have a small bathroom, tub and shower.
Self parking was convenient; cheaper than valet, but still expensive at $26/night--
We were on a business trip so wi-fi/internet was included otherwise it is 15.95/day-ridiculous to charge for internet these days

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We decided to go to Baltimore to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We went to the front desk and were checked in by a warm gentleman by the name of Khan. We mentioned that we were there to celebrate our 10th anniversary and he set us up in a beautiful room on the 18th floor overlooking the waterfront. After checking in we went to the lobby bar which was recently redecorated with very soft, inviting and modern décor. We ordered a martini which was accompanied by the tastiest olives, which I consider a very important garnish. The atmosphere and happy hour was lively and buzzing. We headed over to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants the Back Olive. When we came back to our room after dinner we had a beautiful surprise of champagne and chocolates in our room. All of the people who work in the hotel greet you with warmth. All because of a wonderful employee named Kahn who took the extra initiative to make our anniversary extra special. Lovely people and lovely hotel in this revitalized city. Kudo's
Kim

Room Tip: Ask for the waterfront side
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank integrated1
Reviewed 15 May 2014

For a budget traveler (normally) like me this was a hotel standard I am not used to. I was on an event and chose to stay at the hotel, as it was the host hotel. I am studying at the moment and well, this hotel was expensive even with the discounted rate. The location is great though, well worth it if you visit Baltimore.
The service at Marriott was ok and polite - especially the staff in the reception, the staff outside the door and the driver that took me to the airport. The room was big and clean and the soap and shampoo in the bathroom was worth using. But still, it is just accommodation and soap.
I never stayed in a hotel before where you have to pay extra for breakfast! I am used to breakfast being included unless you stay in a really crappy hostel - but I heard that this is not the case everywhere in the US. Breakfast was $20 in the hotel restaurant - for omelet, coffee, fruit and yogurt... I had breakfast at Starbucks on the other side of the road.
When I was looking at hotels in the area, I think Hilton on the other side of the road (where also Starbucks is located) is priced about the same as our discounted rate with breakfast. I did not stay here, but I doubt that there is a noticeable difference in standard. So, even though Marriott Waterfront was good - if I go to Baltimore again, I would choose the Hilton with breakfast included. Or the one with a kitchen - I am a good cook and picky eater.

Room Tip: We had a view over a parking lot. The other side has a sea view, but also overlooks a pier where there are concerts every now and then. I heard some people complain that the windows where shaking from the noise until midnight on my arriving day. So, if you need to sleep early, take a room without sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Caroline H, Executive Assistant at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us, we appreciate all feedback. Please know that we do our absolute best to ensure our pricing is in line with similar properties in the area and we strive to offer a good value given our central location and extensive facilities. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future, and thank you again for your feedback.