“Great experience at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor

Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Ranked #15 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Rochester, New York
“Great experience at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

For the second year in a row, I held a two-day conference at the Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor. The meeting space was ideal - two session rooms, a hallway wide enough to accommodate breakfast and lunch set-up, restrooms right in the same area. Room rates were affordable for entrepreneurs. Most important, the staff and service were FANTASTIC! Pleasant, responsive, helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to be there.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view. My room was fine, but faced an office building; if I had been new to Baltimore...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights for a wedding. We had a great room and it was clean and comfortable. We were welcomed at the front desk by a very friendly guest representative. We had another room reserved for the 2nd night and she made sure it was close to us.
The wedding was at the Four Seasons which was a block away. It was convenient for us to walk over there. We had plenty of places to eat nearby. There is a Whole Foods very close which was convenient.
This is a very well maintained and well staffed hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Brooklyn, NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

I stayed here for a weekend. The weekend I was there the rate was almost double the normal Courtyard rate and there was really nothing special about this particular one. In fact, it felt kind of old. Perhaps the rates go up and down here in function of NFL and MLB games and I just chose the wrong weekend.

Besides that, you get what you expect from Courtyards: friendly staff, breakfast in the morning, easy check in and check out and a clean room.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

If you are a business traveller, on an in-and-out one night stay, its fine. Its in the better area of town (which might not sound a lot, but try going to some of the city areas after dark, and you'll know what I mean), but you'll probably look with envy at the 4 Seasons across the road. Free coffee in the lobby a plus if you are in a morning rush. Good on a budget, not so much for romance or luxury.

Mass
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Convenient location. Walking distance to all amenities in inner harbor. Very clean facility. Staff is great and accommodating. Had a business meeting for a large group - although they did not usually serve lunch, they were very accommodating in the cafe area. I would stay here again if returning for personal travel.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

I first used their building because I had a business obligation in one of their conference rooms... I had no intentions of staying overnight. While seeing the staff throughout the evening several times, they treated me as though I was a customer even though I was only using their facilities...they were friendly, courteous, and seemed genuine. After having to use their lobby area for quite some time, and staying much longer than I intended, my boyfriend and I decided to inquire about their availability. It turned out they had one room available and were willing to work with us to book it for the remainder of the night. The staff member and manager were eager to give us suggestions on places to walk to and see for the night.

After my stay, I realized I had forgotten the receipt (among other items needed for a business expense) and once again, the manager proved to be friendly, accommodating, and understanding. I will definitely go back to this hotel because of the staff, the convenient location, ease of parking, and cleanly rooms.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CYHOTELMGR, General Manager at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Thank you for your comments and for your recent stay. I was delighted to read that our staff was able to accommodate your requests and that you found them to be friendly and genuine with their interactions with you. We do try our best everyday to ensure all of our guests feel happy and satisfied with every interaction at our hotel and I will surely share your comments in our daily meeting so they hear first hand about how satisfied you were with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

My husband and I chose this Marriott in Baltimore because we were able to get 2 free nights with our rewards points. The biggest "good" about this Marriott is the LOCATION. We walked everywhere from this central spot. And there are such great restaurants in the immediate area as well. The 2 young women at the front desk who checked us in were friendly and welcoming the whole time we were there. The room was simply a hotel room......king size bed, TV, bathroom, small desk and small couch. I will say the shower had great water pressure.......I don't know why but I was very pleasantly surprised by that! We did pay to park in the garage attached to the hotel and then never, ever moved the car until the day we left to come home. One small disappointment was the quality of the towels (very thin). We would definitely stay here again. We just loved the location and we were told they will be doing some updating......can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mees422
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. Our hotel’s location in Harbor East is truly a huge asset to our hotel. Our guests have easy access to the Inner Harbor, Fells Point and Little Italy and with that numerous restaurants, locals sights and attractions, and easy transportation. I was happy to see that our front desk staff made you feel welcomed throughout your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.