All reviews sleep number roland park loyola university williams sonoma quiet location inner harbor rooms are spacious johns hopkins would stay again nice stay easy access housekeeping staff up to date room service fitness center shuttle service king bed
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I was in Baltimore with my son to visit the JHU campus. The hotel was a bit hard to find (in the driving rain), as it is part of the cross keys shopping center. But, once there, all was good. Their corporate rate for campus visitors was very reasonable. It was about a 10 minute drive to campus.
The room was clean, the beds were Sleep Number models so we could 'dial up' our level of firmness.
Good experience overall!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We were visiting Johns Hopkins and this hotel is within minutes of the campus. The check-in was pleasant and quick. The rooms were clean but dated. We didn't use service or other amenities. Restaurant was terrible but I'll write another review for that.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I have just returned from spending three nights at the hotel. This is my seventh time in the last two years. Some rooms are better than others, but I think that may be due to newer renovations occurring. The room was very spacious, the bed was new, and the mattress very comfortable. It was during the heat wave and the air worked very well. What I like about the Radisson at Cross Keys is the location. It sits off Route 83 but in an upscale shopping village. You can walk and visit the shops, as well as finding restaurants there and nearby. My favorite is Petit Louis, which I always make sure I visit.

Room Tip: Just ask if they can upgrade you (with a smile).
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SojournerToo
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My daughter had a swim meet at Meadowbrook Pool, this hotel was perfect in all ways. It had free parking, it was close to the pool, great shopping and restaurants right outside the door. The staff was very helpful, from the front desk to the housekeeper. We were looking for a place to eat dinner and decided to eat at the hotel restaurant, it exceeded our expectations. The food was great, the server was superb, it was a unexpected treat. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 50toes
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel Memorial Day weekend. I was a little worried because the reviews I had read were just so so but we found that everything was wonderful..Check in was a breeze and the people at the front desk were very friendly.. The Hotel sits back from the main road and is surrounded by upscale shops like Williams Sonoma and Chicos. They have free parking in a parking garage connected to the hotel. The first night we noticed that the sleep number bed wasnt working so the next morning we left a note to let housekeeping know. I wasnt expecting that they could fix it for us but for future guests but when we returned that afternoon it was fixed!! They have an outdoor pool that says its open Memorial Day to Labor Day but it was opened the day before Memorial Day so our son got to enjoy that before we left.The only thing I can even think of that I didnt like was the soap dish in the shower sticks out in the middle of the shower so I kept hitting my arm on it. But besides that there was plenty of hot water and good pressure.
The hotel is out of the way of tourist attractions but close enough to drive to them...It took us about 10 minutes to get to Inner Harbor. I would definately book this hotel again. We went throuigh Hotwire and got a really good deal.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family