Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
US$191
US$163
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$107
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$230
US$207
US$174
US$145
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$182
  • Breakfast included
US$496
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssleep numberroland parkloyola universityquiet locationjohns hopkinsrooms are spaciousinner harbornice stayeasy accesshousekeeping staffup to datewould stay here againfitness centershuttle serviceking bedscoozitalbots
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was staffed with professional courteous staff.
The bed was very comfortable
The room was very clean
The breakfast was very good, but there was a bit of rush of people so it appeared that the staff was very busy.
If your going to Pikesville this is an excellent choice

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff here is so friendly. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and there is a cute little bar in the lobby. What more could you want? I stay here for business trips and it's perfect. If you are traveling with kids, I recommend the suite with the pull out couch.

Room Tip: the suite is worth it
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We stayed here at Thanksgiving 2016 & 2017 and Easter/Passover 2018. Quiet location, nice area. Free parking, unlike hotels downtown. Rooms clean. No free breakfast, but a coffee pot in room. Good sandwich/breakfast cafe called Village Square Cafe in the shopping area. AAA rates. Liked shopping at Talbot's, Octavia's and William Sonoma in attached courtyard mall.

Sleep number beds need better explanation and more prominent instruction card. The first time I stayed here, I thought something was wrong with the bed and called the front desk. There was a small card with tiny print instructions about operating the mattress firmness feature.The room light is dim. Rooms need better lighting or higher watt lightbulbs.

In November 2017, the Radisson website required a 2 night stay to be input due to a nationwide promotion -- otherwise the website said the hotel was sold out Thanksgiving weekend and it was not. I called the 800 number, kept getting transferred to the Philippines. They were clueless and insisted I had to book 2 nights or more. Finally, I found a local number for the front desk in Baltimore. The Baltimore manager made our reservation for 1 night. Cross Keys came close to losing our business, if we had not been persistent in finding the local front desk number. The Baltimore manager was great, and said Radisson had a 2 night promotion, so if you tried to reserve just for 1 night, you were shut out. Sometimes doing things the old fashion way is better. The staff here is very nice.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly instead of the 800 number in the Philippines.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was completely fine, I had no problems during my stay as far as the room goes. The restaurant Scoozi, on the other hand, was absolutely horrendous, and not just because of the food. The omelet I was served for breakfast was undercooked, the potatoes were bland and crunchy, and the yogurt in the parfait was clearly expired, which is absolutely unacceptable. When I asked to speak to the chef (I believe her name was Donna) she gave me a BS excuse about how they take quality in their food they make. As far as I’m concerned, that was a lie. The restaurant was also filthy, crumbs everywhere and dirty silverware, and my server was very rude. I left and went to Village Square Cafe next door, and thank god I did.

Stay away from Scoozi!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AnonymousGuest81
heather p, Hotel Reputation Champion at Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

AnonymousGuest81,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We at Radisson Cross Keys pride ourselves on our customer service, and it was painful to read your comments. Please call me at your convenience so that we might discuss your experience further. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. I hope to have a chance to speak with you soon.

Enjoy Today!
Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The best words to describe this Radisson are convenient, reasonably priced, friendly and well appointed rooms. We booked about 3 months out for a few reasons- one being that the Preakness was the following weekend and the other b/c NCAA mens lacrosse was in town. That being said I think it helped us get a great rate.

The front desk staff was friendly, helpful and quick to check us in. We had a semi suite with king bed and pull out couch. The high ceilings made it feel even bigger. We had plenty of room in a corner front facing hotel room which had a beautiful view of the woods. The room had a nice size shower/bath and dressing area. Lots of drawers for all our clothes & plenty of hangers.

We chose to skip room service for the green points but they were kind enough to supply us with extra shampoo and conditioner each day. The downstairs bar was perfect and nice to hit after a day of being out and about with family and friends. The grounds are exquisite and hotel is pet friendly so you'll have plenty of space to let your furry friends get out and about. There is also a really great open air shopping plaza attached to the hotel with nice, upscale stores to choose from.

We ordered dessert from room service which was just fine. Nothing really to complain about. There must have been 3 or 4 weddings going on the we really didn't hear any noise from the groups during the evening which was nice.

The only negative I have is that the elevators were a bit on the slow side. The stairs worked just find. There was underground parking which was nice and convenient with plenty of spots.

I would highly suggest the Radisson if you want to stay out of the Inner Harbor, still be close to many Baltimore sights and have a nice priced room. The staff is welcoming and kind. I really don't have any complaints at all and will be back again soon!

Room Tip: Try to upgrade to a room with the vaulted ceiling.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family