“Wowed by the excellent service and luxuriant extras.”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The only thing missing was a chocolate on the pillow. I was here only one night for a conference. Staff consistently addressed me by name and made my short stay special. The electric mirror aka TV in the bathroom mirror was an over-the-top luxury that I couldn't stop telling friends about. I mentioned at the front desk that the NY Times had not been delivered to my room in the morning. Within minutes a NY Times was in my hand and a complimentary beverage coupon provided. I had an excellent view from the 11th floor. Enjoyed the Nespresso machine so much I gave myself an early holiday gift. The continental breakfast and buffet lunch offered a variety of well prepared foods. This is a lovely hotel.

1  Thank nbh6704

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Welcoming room, great view, hospitable staff, excellent location. No complaints. Good restaurants near by and few high end shopping too. Some construction around but not terrible. Parking is a stretch. But valet service is the best. Loved the bathroom especially the rain shower. Will visit again for sure

Room Tip: Higher floors are better
1  Thank Houstonjshouston
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great stay, beautiful rooms that are well outfitted w beautiful view of the harbour! Swanky washrooms left me wishing that I had more time to just stay IN the hotel taking baths and watching movies in the in-mirror TV!

Room Tip: The in-room dining leaves much to be desired, but what in-room dining experienced doesn't?
1  Thank Hailey S
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We visited the Four Seasons Baltimore in January 2011 and although the hotel was brand new and amazing, they were still working out some of the new challenges.

The hotel is located in Harbor East, conveniently located between Fells Point and the Inner Harbor. It sits on a peninsula that overlooks the inner harbor and offers spectacular views.

I am happy to say that this place is running full steam ahead and they have perfected the art of hospitality. I've been to many Four Seasons all over the world and I would have to say that this is one of their best.

The front door head bellman Dennis (from Jamaica) is a joy to have. He immediately made us feel welcomed with his big grin and warm smile. He guided us to the reception desk and handed us over to the front desk who tried to check us in, but we were too early as our rooms weren't available yet at 11am which we fully understood.

We headed to Wit and Wisdom for some cocktails and have a lovely morning relaxing by the fire and enjoying the day.

After lunch we returned to the hotel at about 3pm and we were available to check into our water view rooms which had amazing views of the inner harbor. The rooms are modern and sleek, large and lots of space to move around.

Rooms are decorated in warm hues that are mostly earth tones and the floor to ceiling windows allowed a lot of light to come into the room. Large closets, great comfortable beds and sitting areas cap off the room.

The bathrooms have a deep soaking tub, separate shower and separate WC for privacy. Nice sink with lots of space for toothpaste etc.

The Concierge Valentin was very helpful with arrangements for dinner and lunch reservations.

We had a wonderful stay and didn't want to leave our rooms. Next time we are going back when we can use the outdoor pool as it looks like it would be spectacular!

Room Tip: Request a water view room on a high floor for the best views. Executive Suites would be fantastic...
2  Thank dfc9258
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Had the pleasure of staying here last month during a road trip, and it greatly increased our positive impression of Baltimore (having never had the reason to visit before). We loved it so much that we stayed a second night and altered our travel plans.

Location - perfect. The views over the inner harbor were spectacular, day and night. Great to be able to walk to almost all of the attractions and lots of great dining spots.

Rooms were excellent as always for FS, but the property was so new that everything was just right. Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Real_FoodieToronto
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I am a Baltimore area native who was looking for a little adventure for my birthday. On a whim I decided to stay here with my husband for a night. As one of the other posters said, staying only one night does not give one an opportunity to explore and experience everything the Four Seasons had to offer. The front desk staff were cordial and helpful. The décor was nice. It was a smaller and more enclosed lobby than I was expecting, but this hotel appears to be "tall and lean". Our hotel room was very comfortable, though not much more luxurious than those of the next door neighbor, the Marriott Waterfront. Our partial view of the water was fine, there was in my opinion, no need to spend more for the full water view, especially with a one night stay.

We did choose to order room service instead of heading to one of Harbor East's fine restaurants for dinner. We wanted to get the most out of our room stay. The room service was reasonable for a hotel of this caliber, and it was served on a moving table with a tablecloth and flowers. Our meals were very good as well.

I liked the L'Occitane toiletries. The shower was nice and there was a TV inside of the mirror--neat. It was a challenge to find the loo!!-haha. Toilets are really hidden nowadays. There was a jetted tub, but we didn't have time to use it. I think the bathroom was the only part of the room that was more luxurious than the Waterfront hotel next door. But it was indeed a lovely room. Although for the price that we paid for it, it needed to be.

We didn't find an indoor pool. Is there not one that is unattached to the Spa? This was really the only letdown. Overall a nice experience.

Room Tip: The partial waterfront views are nice enough for a brief stay. Ask for a room on the side facing th...
2  Thank Bronzediva
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We only had one night in this hotel, but it wasn't enough to experience all of what the hotel had.
Will definitely stay again when next in Baltimore, and look forward to it. Have to recommend Brick Oven Pizza nearby as well.

2  Thank garkilleen