“Beautiful hotel with a wonderful staff!”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
“Beautiful hotel with a wonderful staff!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My two girlfriends and I went to Baltimore to celebrate my 40th birthday. Upon arriving, we were greeted with very pleasant doormen who were more then happy to help with our luggage. Our room was not ready because it was 11:00 am but the lady at the front desk was happy to take our luggage and bring them up to the room when it was ready. We spent the day in the hotel spa which was equally amazing. When we returned to our room, our luggage was there as was a cupcake acknowledging my birthday, what a nice touch!
The amenities are lovely, hologram TV in bathroom, key access to use the elevator which is a nice safety feature, even the pull out couch was comfortable. The hotel bar/restaurant had a nice evening crowd, cool cordials and a wonderful brunch buffet. Definitely worth the money, you get what you pay for at this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had a terrific experience. The staff was wonderful and most of them recognized us after just one meeting. This is everything you would expect from a luxury hotel. My wife and I spent the weekend as a couple, but will definitely bring the kids with us next time in order to tour Baltimore and take advantage of the great location and exceptional service.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rob L
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful. My husband and I arrived at check in time with our three year old son and our room wasn't ready. We enjoyed a cup of coffee and waited 20 minutes and they called to say our room was ready. I guess they saw our tired little boy in need of a nap or maybe it was our lucky day but we walked in the room and realized we had gotten the upgrade of all upgrades, one of the Presidential suites! It was unbelievable. The breakfast was very good and the hotel is in a great location for seeing and visiting all that the inner harbor has to offer. The staff is very friendly. My son even got to pick out a little stuffed animal upon check in. If you are going to Baltimore you must stay at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed June 2013
Menlo Park, California
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Didn't know FS has a hotel in Baltimore. Spent part of the holidays there with family. Everything is up to FS standards. The corner harbor view suite is excellent, although the setup is a bit funky. To get to the closets, you have to walk down a long corridor from the bedroom, flanked on one side ceiling to floor windows with an unobstructed view of the harbor (or of you depending on the vantage of the view), past the bathroom, to get to a smaller room where the closets and safe deposit box are located. Friendly staff except housekeeping who gave me attitude when I questioned a missing stuffed toy from the kids' room, which ultimately turned up at the laundry company that processes the hotel's laundry. The management got the toy cleaned which was a nice gesture. No word from the housekeeping though. Otherwise a five-star experience.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank d
Hagerstown
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed here for one evening to celebrate my birthday and had a great time!!! The staff were the very definition of professionalism. Carmen greeted me warmly at the from desk and everything went well from there. Every request I made was handled with precision. The room, water view w/balcony, was immaculate and had a great view.

I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at Wit & Wisdom. They presented me with a birthday card signed by the staff. During dinner I had the shrimp cocktail, wagyu steak and apples dessert. For breakfast I had bagels and lox. For lunch I had the hamburger. I recommend every dish I had.

I had a great time and will definitely return!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dre22
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. We had a corner room (1702) facing the waterfront. With floor to ceiling windows, the view was breathtaking. The room was beautiful (although the espresso machine and ice bucket had not been cleaned from the previous guest). Very comfortable bed with down pillows made for a good nights sleep. The most memorable part of our stay was the interaction with the staff. Everyone was so nice and cheerful. We were always greeted with a smile. We would definitely stay here again when we find ourselves heading back to Baltimore!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I've stayed here several times for both personal and business travel. I just can't get enough.

The rooms are great with newly appointed features, huge windows with views of the city or harbor, large and lush bathrooms, and modern technology.

The staff is friendly and considerate. Even the valets remember me when I come back, even if it's been a few months. Front desk staff is always courteous and helpful and the concierge is always amenable (I once sent someone out for cookies for a gift basket -- and tipped well, of course).

The room service menu is delicious. If you're not a health freak the grilled cheese sandwich (really!) is amazing and the white cheddar popcorn is delicious.

Dinner in the Michael Mina restaurant is fine and tasty with great service.

The Wit & Wisdom serves up great cocktails and snacks all day long and has cozy chairs by fireplaces overlooking the water.

Really, this place can make you forget you are in Baltimore.

I love it.

Room Tip: Opt for a harbor view for just a few dollars more.