“Great Location”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Wonderful views in the heart of inner harbor. Walking distance to many restaurants. Comfortable beds but noise on busy nights can be an issue. Concierge can offer discount tickets to aquarium which is nice.

Room Tip: Harbor views are amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,637)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love that the Four Seasons is so quiet. My room was my oasis. I love having Lamill coffee right downstairs--what a great alternative to the usual boring Starbucks. I had room service both nights, and the food was the only thing that I found slightly disappointing. It was good, but it was nothing unique or special. I did really enjoy the warm chocolate chip cookies (which really do come warmed).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Four Seasons Baltimore surpassed my expectations in every regard--from arrival to checkout, my stay was perfect. My room was upgraded to a partial-water view, which offered a nice view of small boats coming and going in the harbor and students coming and going in the business school across the street. The room and the hallways were SILENT: this place has the best soundproofing of any building I've ever stayed in. You can read about the many in-room amenities on their website, but I would highlight these: the Nespresso machine, NY Times delivered every morning, and the immaculate bathroom and bathtub with separate shower, If you're partial to starting your day with coffee and the paper and ending it with a long bubble bath, this will be your paradise. I recommend the room service breakfast--it was delicious and reasonably priced.

Oh, and FREE INTERNET. Free internet that actually works!

The staff at the Four Seasons is fantastic. They've already considered your wants and needs before you do. I was there to celebrate my birthday and aside from the upgraded room, I also enjoyed the cupcake sent up to my room and the concierge taking care of dinner reservations for me. Maybe this kind of service is par for the course and a 5-star hotel, but those little things meant a lot to me. The housekeeping staff kept the room immaculate and every time I left and came back, the room had been tidied up. The turn down service was a nice touch. Last but not least, the door man and room service staff I interacted with were friendly and professional.

There is valet parking as well as a self-parking garage shared with the office building across the street. However, after paying $37 to park there overnight, I think valet might be the better option. In terms of location, the hotel is within walking distance to Little Italy and the more central part of the Inner Harbor. It's a very safe area with many restaurants but because it's off the main strip there isn't much traffic or street noise.

I didn't take advantage of the fitness center, but the spa was very nice. I had a facial but I was told that hotel guests can use the sauna, etc. even without paying for an extra service--definitely check it out.

The bottom line: I have nothing but nice things to say about the Four Seasons Baltimore, it's the absolute best place to stay in Baltimore, and well worth the price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We celebrated my husband's birthday at this lovely hotel. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony which really pleased my husband. The ladies at the front desk were friendly, informative, and very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and had great views. We had the bed and breakfast plan.and enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading home. I highly recommend the Four Seasons in Baltimore. (This is a duplicate review, my first one! I hit the wrong button, I meant to rate this hotel with 5 stars).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Four Seasons, Baltimore, scores "5s" on these scales: (1)cleanliness and maintenance of the lobby, common areas, my room and bath; (2)size, outfitting, design of my room and bath; (3) bar, restaurant, food, drinks, service. Plus, the bar was large, spacious, and importantly, on a Friday evening, filled with people, young and some not so young, clearly having a very good time without blowing the roof off the building. Don't know if the hotel can take credit for this last piece, but they can for the excellent acoustics that were perfect for conversation.
I didn't stay long enough to experience much else at the Four Seasons, but these elements are enough for a frequent traveler like me to think very highly of this modern, waterfront hotel.
I'll be back.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor facing the harbor, Camden Yards for a night game, maybe. It's wort...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tadyyfore
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel is within walking distance to the inner Harbor and a short taxi ride to Fells Point. Everyone was so helpful at this hotel. From the moment we checked in, we were treated so well. The concierge brought out a radio flyer station wagon filled with stuffed animals. My two boys were thrilled with this! We got up to our room which had a spectacular view of the harbor. There were two red plates with cookies in the shape of a crab on a bed of brown sugar (supposed to be the sand at the beach). It was adorable. There were two tourist tshirts on one of the beds for the boys. We decided to do the Aquarium that afternoon and when we got back the room had been made up for the nighttime with two small robes and slippers for the boys laid out! But it wasnt time for bedtime yet:) We asked the front desk for dinner restaurant recommendations and were promptly set up with reservations at Riptide by the Bay and a dozen crabs were waiting for us. WOW! Dinner was phenomenal. I have to say the hotel was amazing as were the staff. The following morning I took advantage of the Laminal Coffee shop downstairs. Another wow from me! The baked goods were yummy and the coffee was the best I have had in a long time. The only recommendation for the hotel would be to make a small investment in softer towels:)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sile625
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was recently in Baltimore on business and stayed here. The hotel exceeded my expectation in every way. Would definitely return. I was upgraded to a full suite overlooking the harbor and the views were amazing at night.

Room Tip: Get a room that overlooks the harbor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business