“Great hotel with an excellent pool!”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here last year around the time of the Formula 1 race and brought another couple back for a weekend getaway/Yankee game this past weekend(7/11-7/13). Hotel was on point and is a beautiful, more modern property compared to some other Four Seasons. Service was excellent including at the pool. It was very busy but they had adequate staff to take care of everyone from what I can see. My advice is that if you come on a weekend try and get to the pool early because the chairs fill up quick. Gym was beautiful with some nice touches such as Gatorade and fresh fruit daily. Overall an excellent stay and the pool on a nice weekend will make it feel like your staying at a tropical resort. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AGSSheds

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I LOVED this hotel, and will never stay anywhere else in Baltimore! I stay at Four Seasons whenever I can, and have always thought the one at Kona, Hi was my favorite. This is a very close second. The pool is beautiful - service is a little erratic, depending on staff assigned that day. Still, I enjoyed it 3 out of the 4 days I stayed. gym also beautiful. Hotel is very high- tech - it was fun trying to discover how some things worked in the room, eg turning off the lights, working the TV embedded in the bathroom mirror, etc. Restaurant, Wit and Wisdom, is wonderful. It is a Michael Mina restaurant, and the food was really delicious and different. We went out one night and regretted missing a dinner at the Wit and Wisdom. Concierge recommended a nearby place, Charlotte, which we did not like and actually left before ordering. Place is dark with flocked wallpaper (at waterside? really?) and ridiculously overpriced - $90 for 3 courses or something like that. You get a long list of items to pick 3 from. Back to this hotel - Staff was great, housekeeping excellent. Comfortable bed and luxurious bathroom. Conference food also delicious and different. Loved it all, and would make a trip to Baltimore just to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The property is gorgeous. Everything about the facility if 1st rate. The staff and service levels are not 4 Seasons quality. Upon entering the room there was fresh fruit laid out. Unfortunately several pieces of fruit were rotted. The room was not refreshed timely. The pool area is first come first served to get chairs. I was told there weren't 2 chairs available for me and my husband only to have a couple come to the pool area 5 minutes after us and get 2 chairs together. I had spa treatments. There was no one there to show me where robes or slippers are located, so I waited 10 minutes to get checked in. The staff is from Baltimore which is not an area known for high end service and it shows. Overall a good visit, but the hotel needs to focus more on attention to details.

Room Tip: overlook the harbor not the fountain
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JDP704
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Beautiful pool at Four Seasons! However, you will be lucky to get a chair. Left name on waiting list with pool attendant for chair. Never received call-back. Told there was a wedding and they were very busy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook parking garage.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VisitorfromNJ
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The rooms, the service, and the overall experience were great. Our room was beautiful and in pristine condition. Every single hotel employee that we came in contact with was wonderful. Also, brunch at the hotel restaurant was very nice. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dcpanda
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Recently had a chance to eat dinner at Wit and Wisdom and to have drinks at the bar. SErvice is sorely lacking. Even though they had 5 bartenders on duty, and my wife and I were sitting at the bar, we constantly had to try to get the attention of a Bartender to get another drink.

Once we were seated for dinner outside, which is a terrific view, the service again was mediocre, constantly having to flag down our waitress. The food was somehat disappointing, my wife had what was best described as a lobster pot pie, not much flavor, i had a burger that even though it cost $23, I could have had much better at " Five Guys". Also we ordered a side of Black Truffle Mac & Cheese, there was no black truffle, they simply drizzled truffle oil over the dish, it completely ruined the dish.

Our check for dinner including one drink each was $ 120.00, the meal was not one that I would recommend. I expect better service from a Four Season's property and top notch food, unfortunately I received neither.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eugene G
Reviewed 7 July 2014

While visiting colleges with our son, we recently stayed at this property. It was immaculate. The service excellent. The pool was perched over inner harbor with fantastic views. It is within walking distance to a very lively area with terrific restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family