“Yum!”

Isabella's Brick Oven
Ranked #17 of 2,197 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Since opening in 2006, Isabella's Brick Oven has gained a reputation that is praised among locals and travelers alike. Our numerous awards include being named Baltimore Magazine's Best in Pizzas, Sandwiches, and Carryout. The Baltimore Sun's food critic gave us their highest rating and we've been voted reader's favorite in The City Paper. Come by and check out our great food, fast & friendly service, and terrific prices every day of the week. Even though we are a small corner store in the heart of Little Italy, you can eat in at one of our few tables or sit on the benches outside and meet our friendly locals or head out back and enjoy the public Bocce Court. Come experience why we get such great ratings for yourself!
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Excellent fresh pizza and lots of Italian cold cut specialties. Friendly service, like you're part of the neighborhood. I may go back again tonight!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I enjoyed this tiny family-run pizzeria in Little Italy. I got the garden pizza which was delicious, and my date loved his sub. There isn't much room to eat-in, but they were pretty quick in getting our to-go order ready. I'd definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've been on my quest to try every Baltimore pizza-serving place I can find. Isabella's was my next stop and it didn't disappoint.

As the name of the quaint cafe implies, pizza and paninis are its specialties. I'd say the brick oven pizza is good, but the brick oven sandwiches are better. I came here excited about Isabella's pizza, but I left being excited about their sandwiches for when I come back next time.

Isabella's is right smack in the middle of Little Italy. Parking, if you can find it, is street parking with a 3 hour time limit. Seating at Isabella's is few, but that probably won't deter me from coming again.

1  Thank Tunaidi
Reviewed 27 July 2013

What a pleasant experience this was, a hole in the wall Pizza joint,with the best Brick Oven Pizza in Baltimore. To top it off the staff is so friendly. Many of the restaurants in Little Italy are very average, Isabella's was way above this mark!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Isabella's makes delicious brick oven pizzas in a teensy little location in Baltimore's picturesque Little Italy. These pizzas have that perfect brick oven crust and are ready in less than 15 minutes! We split a Bianco that had the freshest dollops of Ricotta cheese you would have thought they fell out of clouds in Heaven! I did add a smidge of salt to my pieces, however, I think all of the pies in this place have to be very close to wonderful.