“Highly Recommended”

Baltimore Trolley Tours
Ranked #3 of 13 Transportation in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: The Baltimore Trolley tour is a 90 minute sightseeing tour of Baltimore City. The 32 passeger San Francisco style trolley is climate controlled and handicap accessible. Step aboard and see the historic and famous sights through out the streets of Baltimore, while our guide takes you back in time to present day. Some of the sights you will see include the USS Constellation, Washington Monument, the Basilica, Edgar Allan Poe grave and FT.McHenry.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to the Baltimore area for the first time. The tour guide was excellent and they showed you a variety of places to eat as well as parts of the city that you would not otherwise know about.

5  Thank VickiA206
All reviews
"minute tour"
in 6 reviews
"tour guide"
in 14 reviews
"great overview of the city"
"visitor center"
in 3 reviews
"native"
"knowledge"

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Did you ever go on one of those trolley tours where you could get on and off at several stops and you ticket was good all day? This is not that one. You ride for 90 minutes and you are done. The trolley covers everything but it goes so fast it's a blur. If there is an alternative, tell me.

6  Thank Frank325
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The tour would have been fine if the guide would have told us what was coming up instead of what we just passed! Got a crick in my neck from trying to turn around to see what we missed!

2  Thank Bigblue12
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Being from the west coast, I never really thought about how historical Baltimore is! Learned a lot from our guide, Jack, who, probably in his late 70's / early 80's, took such pleasure in showing us his beautiful city! The downside was the fact that the "trolley" was "being used elsewhere" and we were shown around on a closed-in bus and couldn't really see many of the things he was pointing out. I don't feel we got what was advertised and if I had paid for it (the friends we were visiting generously bought us the tickets), I would have had words with the tour company. With the Government shutdown, Fort Henry was closed which was a real disappointment. That being said, we enjoyed our day in spite of a few glitches!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We do bus tours in a lot of cities we visit because they offer an overview of the city and we are able to identify places we want to visit. I wanted to like this, but after about 25 minutes I was ready to get off the bus and take a cab back to my car. The whole tour ended up lasting almost 2 hours and I feel like its 2 hours of my life I will never get back. My 12 year old actually fell asleep during it. I spent the time making a mental check list of my plans for the rest of the week. I'm sorry, but I just can't recommend it.

2  Thank Lmeam