“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #5 of 12 Baltimore B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Wonderful location in the Canton area, within walking distance to many restaurants, bars and the water taxi which takes you to the Inner Harbor and Fells point. David and Warren were gracious, fun "hosts" and gave us many good suggestions on where to eat and what to visit. Breakfast was delicious and the Inn itself is extremely comfortable and modern.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Troy, Ohio
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had a great stay at the INN at 2920. It was in a great location where you could walk to everything. It was in a quiet area and two blocks from nice restaurants and bars. The breakfast each morning was wonderful!! David and Warren are very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great location and the best French toast I've ever had! These guys do a great job of running the Inn. We had a awesomely comfortable bed, and huge tub, and we loved the location right off the square. The innkeepers truly know their business and know the little things that make you feel like you "got away from it all."

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband and I had a terrific stay at the Inn @ 2920. David and Warren were super friendly and helpful. They recommended what to visit in Baltimore and how to get there. Just around the corner from hip Canton Square, where you'll find fun bars. About a 15-20 min walk to the FREE Circulator bus that takes you to all the must-see sights. The room was pristine, everything looked brand new. Breakfasts were delicious and my husband's nut allergy was easily accommodated. I wish I could have stayed longer. For any B&B first-timers, this place will make you feel right at home.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Plainview, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is the only place we stay now when visiting Baltimore. The location couldn't be better, the neighborhood couldn't be more charming. Warren and David welcome you and treat you like family. The breakfast they serve each morning is something my husband and I look forward to knowing each one is a home run. The rooms are very comfortable and Warren and David so accommodating to their guests needs. I have already booked my room for my next visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed at Inn at 2920 this past Friday and Saturday nights, the 21st and 22nd. I came across them on a standard search for B&Bs in Fells Point. So glad I booked them. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

This was a surprise weekend for a friend who had never been to Baltimore before.

Location: Terrific. Just one block from Canton Square which is lined with a nice variety of restaurants and taverns, as well as coffee shops, deserts and gelato. Vibrant neighborhood and right in the heart of Canton, yet blocks to Fells Point and even the Inner Harbor of Baltimore. We walked all of it because it was so convenient, but easy to flag a cab right from the street too. This area of Baltimore is filled with history, as is the building that houses 2920. So from history, to culture, to entertainment, it is all right at your fingertips, but far enough to be quiet at the same time.

Hosts: Warren and Dave were simply among the best B&B owners I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Gracious, friendly, welcoming and helpful beyond expectations. Anything we needed or asked about was provided with a great big smile and eagerness. These guys were wonderful.

Breakfast: I have been used to breakfast B&B with a variety of cereals, bagels, fruit bowls, coffee makers etc. Their breakfast was cooked to order. There was only one type of breakfast served each morning, not a menu sitting, but it was oh so good and served to us at our table. Cooked with perfection by Warren while David provided table service with a great big smile and lots of humor, but just the right amount of conversation so we were able to enjoy each other's company.

Room: We stayed in the Bordello room, complete with a pet fish, "Fernando" I think his name was. Our king sized bed had very nice linens and was well appointed with flat screen TV, a long desk and side chairs. The bath was beautifully appointed with tile flooring and tile walled tub/shower, very spacious. I only would have liked a second light on the wall next to the vanity mirror because only having one light cast shadows that made it difficult to shave. How petty do I get? Well I have nothing to say but wonderful things about 2920 and its owners, so why not throw a little jab.

Service: In addition to the terrific hosts while we were there, I had asked for a bottle of wine and flowers for the room upon arrival. This was done as well.

I would definitely stay at 2920 again and again and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Only saw the Bordello room and it was superb!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Inn for a romantic Valentine's/birthday celebration weekend and fell in love with the place. Everything about our experience at the Inn was amazing. We stayed in the Bordello room to take advantage of the jacuzzi tub. Breakfast both mornings was delicious. The location couldn't be more perfect to enjoy all that Baltimore has to offer. Thank you Dave and Warren!! We can't wait to come back another weekend!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple