“Baltimore Inner Harbor”

Ranked #9 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
charlotte, United States
“Baltimore Inner Harbor”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Great location, nice hotel, old style Baltimore. Two blocks from the inner harbor, Great place for busines and to take a family. Very accommodating clean hotel. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone that needs an inner harbor location

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear Chase M,

We could not have said this any better ourselves!

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the historic charm, wonderful location and qualtiy or our hotel.

I will share you positive comments about the hotel and team.

Ryan Urgo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
Boulder, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and were very pleasantly surprised. Very reasonable price for a clean and comfortable stay. The complementary breakfast was a surprise and was actually pretty good. $32/night for parking is stiff but what can you do? I would stay here again and recommend to others. No down side at all.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore, and taking the time to share your thoughts.

We're glad to hear you were able to enjoy the historic charm, wonderful location and amenities our hotel offers.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Staff was very nice. The mattress was old and uneven, and the room smelled of cigarette smoke although it was a non smoking room. Location quite good, but the neighborhood is so-so. Restaurants nearby were not great and the hotel lacked at least a bar with some appetizers.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore.

Our goal is to exceed expectations for each guest that chooses to stay with us.

I hope that you will consider us the next time you are visiting Baltimore.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service.

Yours in hospitality,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Hotel was less than a minute walk to the Inner Harbor. Room was very large, beds and pillows were very comfortable as always! Room and bathroom very clean! Price was Great compared to other hotels in the same area. I paid $139 a night whereas the other hotels wanted $200. I would definitely recommend this hotel! The breakfast buffet was good too!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor for your trip to Baltimore.

After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that your enjoyed our hotel and the renovated lobby.

We feel as if our hotel is in a wonderful historical property in a great location with a responsive staff.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2013

It's a neat hotel; a converted century (or so) office tower that was a bank, and appears to have had a branch on the main floor. Lots of marble everywhere, high ceilings in the lobby. Usual Hampton breakfast, no surprises there. My room was on top floor, off a huge central area that likely used to be full of secretaries for the people that worked in the offices. Which is what my room appeared to be, complete with a transom over the door.

So that's all very cool. The bad news is that the A/C unit for the building appears to be mounted on the top floor (no surprise), and it is very, very, very loud. Louder than anything else I've experienced, and I travel almost weekly. As well, the A/C unit in my room was also very loud. The room itself was great, complete with a jacuzzi-style tub that I loved, but I'm glad I don't mind 'white noise' while I sleep.

Back to the good news, the location is great. Central to everything, a 5 minute walk at most to the harbor with lots of great dining options.

Dear furballs,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our facilities and will continue to make improvements. Our goal is to exceed expectations for each guest that chooses to stay with us.

John Bland opened our building as the United States Fidelity and Guarantee in 1906. Our Hampton Inn opened in 2004. The Inner Harbor is a great destination. I am glad you got to enjoy the dining and your overall stay.

I hope that you will join us the next time you are visiting Baltimore.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service.

Yours in hospitality,

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Beautiful lobby in restored building. The front desk was very helpful with dinner suggestion. About 3-4 blocks from harbor where there are lots of things to do. Room was nice with a very comfortable bed. Quick response to fix tv that had no sound. Good value.

Dear Sggypsy,

After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that your enjoyed our hotel, the team and our wonderful Inner Harbor.

State College, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Great room, great lobby, great breakfast, decent business center, phenomenal staff. If you're in Baltimore on business, I highly recommend it. Some fun little eateries open late around the corner on Water Street. Jamel at the front desk dealt with a very difficult situation with the guest ahead of me checking in with absolute grace and professionalism.

Dear Jeffrey D H ,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor on your recent trip and taking the time to share your thoughts.

I am so happy to hear that our hotel team, especially Jamel, was so helpful during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the historic charm, wonderful location and newly renovated lobby.

I will share you positive comments about the hotel, team and Jamel.