“Hotel Does Everything Well”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #10 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hotel Does Everything Well”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from 11/22 through 11/26. My stay was comfortable and I appreciated the easy access to the Inner Harbor. The staff--all the staff--was friendly and courteous, which makes any hotel stay so much better. The breakfast was fine. And they have free wi-fi, which should be standard at hotels by now. Indeed, one reason I chose Hampton Inn over other hotels in the area was the free wi-fi; what a silly thing to pay for in a hotel these days. One complaint: for two nights of my stay, I had noisy neighbors who were on vampire schedules. The walls did very little to muffle the sounds and thus sleeping was more difficult. Based on my stay there, I'd recommend Hampton Inn, Inner Harbor, to anyone planning a Baltimore trip.

Stayed November 2013
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Geoff S,

Please do stay with us again and continue to recommend us.

We appreciate you choosing us for this stay and sharing your thoughts. As a Senior Contributor we do appreciate you taking the time.

After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location, history and team. We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

William Hartmann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
Mount Joy, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We visited for a family trip in November. The hotel is a great location, the staff was very friendly and welcoming, the pool was great, and the complimentary breakfast was great. Unfortunately, we had to address our room cleanliness which was less then desirable. Additionally, the shower curtain rod was broken in the bathroom making its use inadequate. The pool was great but the temperature was too hot. We would consider staying there again if the room conditions are improved upon because overall we had a great visit!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Aaron H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

We work hard to maintain our hotel and to continually improve. The two issues you have mentioned are both on our agenda here.

I look forward to talking with you personally on your next visit, and providing and exceptional experience in every aspect of your stay!

Do not hesitate to reach out to me directly here at the hotel.

Milton, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here recently for a conference at another local hotel, and was absolutely delighted. The front desk staff were really nice, and made me feel right at home. The location is very convenient to the Inner Harbor, and the complimentary breakfast is outstanding. The pool and fitness areas are small but quite functional, and my room was spotless.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear J Mark B,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Please do join us on your next visit to Baltimore, and feel free to reach out to me directly for your reservation.

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your comments and feedback with the team.

Murrysville, PA
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Breakfast was terrible. Other than this our stay was accommodating and wonderful. I would stay again, but choose to eat out for breakfast. The staff was terrific and pleasant, the wait staff was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Coral M,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. Hampton Inn as a hotel chain is currently updating the breakfast offerings.

Overall we receive fairly good comments about our breakfast, and I hope our new offerings will be provide a better experience for you. Please ask for me on your next visit, so we can talk in person.

Reach out to me directly if I can help with your next reservation.

I will share your comments and feedback with the team. We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a great reasonably priced hotel in a great location. Other than the normal high parking fees that are comparable to all of the hotels in the area, this hotel is a great value. Decent breakfast, very clean, very friendly staff, walking distance to the harbor. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Baltimore, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We booked this hotel because we were told there was a shuttle we could call to pick us up and take us to Johns Hopkins Hospital. In reality, there is a shuttle that comes to a DIFFERENT hotel a block away, but only twice a day. So, we had to catch a cab to the hospital instead. I'd suggest trying another hotel if you're looking for transport to the hospital...there are many others that have frequent shuttles. They do offer a special rate if you're coming for a hospital appointment though. Otherwise, the hotel was great. Room was a good size. Free Internet. Continental breakfast has hot and cold food. Within walking distance from the Inner Harbor. The staff was courteous.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Maya B,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Hospital visits are typically a stressful time, and the team works hard to be both hospitable and accommodating.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests receive the experience and service they deserve. Our team will see if there is a more convenient option for our hospital guests.

Feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I am now a lover of hampton hotels. Great location. Huge room. Great mattresses. Great service. Fabulous staff. And u can leave ur car till 5pm with no additional charge after you checkout. Will stay again

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends