Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #10 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very good location and very nice hotel. The customer serves was excellent. I would like to come back for further visit in Baltimore and the break fast was very good. I defensively recommended to a friend or family member

1  Thank hkefyalew
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Wayne K,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Please do join us on your next visit to Baltimore, and feel free to reach out to me directly for your reservation.

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your comments and feedback with the team.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

William Hartmann

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed 30 November 2013

In town for an annual professional meeting, I enjoyed the excellent location of this Hampton Inn. I also valued the clean, comfortable room, as well as the tasty, healthy free breakfast. The staff was informed and professional.

1  Thank Wayne K
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Wayne K,

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 11/22 through 11/26. My stay was comfortable and I appreciated the easy access to the Inner Harbor. The staff--all the staff--was friendly and courteous, which makes any hotel stay so much better. The breakfast was fine. And they have free wi-fi, which should be standard at hotels by now. Indeed, one reason I chose Hampton Inn over other hotels in the area was the free wi-fi; what a silly thing to pay for in a hotel these days. One complaint: for two nights of my stay, I had noisy neighbors who were on vampire schedules. The walls did very little to muffle the sounds and thus sleeping was more difficult. Based on my stay there, I'd recommend Hampton Inn, Inner Harbor, to anyone planning a Baltimore trip.

Stayed: November 2013
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Geoff S,

Please do stay with us again and continue to recommend us.

We appreciate you choosing us for this stay and sharing your thoughts. As a Senior Contributor we do appreciate you taking the time.

After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location, history and team. We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We visited for a family trip in November. The hotel is a great location, the staff was very friendly and welcoming, the pool was great, and the complimentary breakfast was great. Unfortunately, we had to address our room cleanliness which was less then desirable. Additionally, the shower curtain rod was broken in the bathroom making its use inadequate. The pool was great but the temperature was too hot. We would consider staying there again if the room conditions are improved upon because overall we had a great visit!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Aaron H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests receive the experience and service they deserve.

We work hard to maintain our hotel and to continually improve. The two issues you have mentioned are both on our agenda here.

I look forward to talking with you personally on your next visit, and providing and exceptional experience in every aspect of your stay!

Do not hesitate to reach out to me directly here at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here recently for a conference at another local hotel, and was absolutely delighted. The front desk staff were really nice, and made me feel right at home. The location is very convenient to the Inner Harbor, and the complimentary breakfast is outstanding. The pool and fitness areas are small but quite functional, and my room was spotless.

Dear J Mark B,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Breakfast was terrible. Other than this our stay was accommodating and wonderful. I would stay again, but choose to eat out for breakfast. The staff was terrific and pleasant, the wait staff was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Coral M,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. Hampton Inn as a hotel chain is currently updating the breakfast offerings.

Overall we receive fairly good comments about our breakfast, and I hope our new offerings will be provide a better experience for you. Please ask for me on your next visit, so we can talk in person.

Reach out to me directly if I can help with your next reservation.

I will share your comments and feedback with the team. We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a great reasonably priced hotel in a great location. Other than the normal high parking fees that are comparable to all of the hotels in the area, this hotel is a great value. Decent breakfast, very clean, very friendly staff, walking distance to the harbor. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.