“Quick get away”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #8 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very easy to find. Valet parking was a little pricey but worth it. You have to remember that you are downtown Baltimore and less than two blocks from the harbor. We had an early dinner at the Rusty Scupper which is one of many overlooking the harbor. The staff were very nice and courteous. The complimentary breakfast was everything everyone said it was on line. Great stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Dawn H,

Thank you for the wonderful review, and choosing our Hampton Inn and Suites!

The Rusty Scupper is a wonderful restaurant. We're glad you had a moment to enjoy Charm City.

Please join us again and reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel just for a weekend getaway. The location was very convenient to the harbor (within walking distance) and the front desk the staff were very helpful with directions and recommended places to go eat and shop. The reason for the lower rating stemmed from our night. The beds were ridiculously hard and uncomfortable. We also had no heat! The heating system clicked and buzzed all night. I called the desk to complain they sent up a “maintenance” man who looked like someone off the street. His shirt was un-tucked and zipper down. He literally took apart the entire system (mind you at this point it’s almost 10pm my children were trying to sleep) he wanted to go get more tools to “fix” it I opted out of that because of how late it was. Luckily there were extra blankets. What happened to Hampton’s 100% Guarantee??

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank stephanie p
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear stephanie p,

We will definitely use your feedback to help train and educate our team. We did not address your heating issues correctly. I apologize for this.

Please reach out to me directly, so we can discuss your stay in person. My direct line is (443) 573-3766.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This amazing staff put me up in the "Historic' 7th floor and I was delighted! The top floor of the hotel that used to be a bank. The 7th floor is where the offices were located and there is a lobby area on this floor which is awesome! Once again, I was treated like a king and my stay was fantastic! The location works out great if you are staying for the Kelly 5K race, as it's less then 1/2 from beginning/end of race as well as close to inner harbor and pubs!

Room Tip: Seventh floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Robertoisfun,

Thank you for the great review and feedback!

We are very proud of our hotel, location and Charm City.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for you next reservation.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

After being tossed around by another hotel, my girlfriend I came to the Hampton Inn. Management was very nice, and took good care of us. The rooms were clean, and the breakfast was great! If we ever return to Baltimore this is where we will stay!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Johnacharles93,

Do join us here in Charm City again and stay with us!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. Our historic hotel offers a great option just 2 1/2 blocks from the Inner Harbor with the many advantages of being part of the Hampton family of hotels.

Please reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Four-day stay for a trade show. Very convenient location, and staff was very accommodating and friendly. Fitness center is lacking in options, but worked out okay. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and recommend if for business or family travel to the Inner Harbor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Blaine C.,

Please do stay with us again and bring the family!

Charm City is a great destination for business, conventions and family.

Feel free to reachout to me directly for next reservation.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Terrific location for a hotel, near all inner harbor attractions and restaurants. Hotel was clean, the room was large and the conditions were excellent. The included breakfast is a big benefit. Room rates are excellent for a city location. I'd stay here again and recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rich A
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Rich A.,

What an excellent review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience.

We are very proud of our historic property, team and location here in Charm City. I will share your feedback with the team.

Do stay with us again and feel free to reach out to me directly for you next reservation.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The hotel was clean and a great value. My family of five (three children under 5) stayed here for an overnight. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast allowed us to get our day started easily and without stress. And my kids enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy C

Dear Amy H.,

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed yourselves here in Baltimore at our historic Hampton Inn and Suites.

The hot breakfast buffet sounds like the perfect option for your family. Stress free is the way to start your day!

Feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation. We look forward to welcoming you back.