Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
Envy Hotel(Baltimore)
1,186 results
All reviewsvalet parkinggreat locationtwo blockswalking distancevalet servicecomplimentary breakfastbeautiful lobbywould stay here againthe breakfast areayogurtindoor poolcorner roombusiness centereasy walkstaff was very friendly and helpfulhistoric buildingper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I had to go to Baltimore for a medical visit and decided to add an extra day for some sightseeing. We booked the Hampton Inn on E. Redwood St. because it was close to the harbor and the hospital. We found out that it was originally a bank building and converted into the hotel. We were given a room on the Atrium floor and couldn't believe our eyes when we got to our room. The "lobby" on our floor was beautiful and the room, although small, had all the amenities one could ask for. Everything was clean and comfortable. (My only complaint is that they had queen size sheets on a king size bed.) The staff at the hotel was unbelievably accommodating. Every person we came into contact with was pleasant and eager to do whatever they could for us, starting with the young lady at the front desk, the valets, bellmen, and the gentleman who made sure that everything at breakfast, which was more than adequate, was fresh and hot. We would go back there in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Audrey H.

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are very proud of the lobby renovation that was completed last year and of the service that our staff provides. We are happy that the interior designer was able to maintain the historic feel of the building while updating it to a contemporary look.

I will certainly look into your concern regarding the sheets not fitting the bed correctly. I'm not sure why this happened, but I do apologize for this inconvenience.

I know that you were here on a hospital visit, I hope that you will have the chance to return to Charm City for a pleasure trip and that you will consider staying with us again.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Much nicer hotels in Baltimore for the $. Location is kind of seedy. Was hair in our free breakfast food! Girl in kitchen does not wear hair net, gross! When I reported problem to the gentleman who was overseeing breakfast buffet, he told the girl & they laughed it off! I wouldn't stay there again. The valets & front desk people where where great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 808jillr808

Dear 808jillr808,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience with our complimentary breakfast. I was appalled to read your comments and truly apologize for both the incident and the reaction of the staff. Obviously this is not how I would have liked for this to have been handled. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We have never had this kind of an issue before and I assure you that it will be dealt with.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Overall, the hotel was pretty clean and the staff was friendly enough. No complaints. The room was pretty big as well. Only stayed one night for business. It is in close walking distance to the inner harbor and other neat attractions of the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear LeahKC17,

As a Top Contributor to Trip Advisor, your opinion is very important to us. Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your review. We are happy that you found your experience at the hotel to be a good one. We hope that you will return at some point when you can stay for more than just one night so that you can enjoy all the Charm City has to offer.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Here in Baltimore's inner harbor for a weekend business trip and was pleased to have reserved this hotel on such a busy weekend (several large conferences and conventions going on). Checking in 5 different rooms at the same time was a breeze. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Fast forward to Saturday morning....
Received a call from front desk (staff named Jazmine) notifying me that the valet ($32 per night) wasn't paid for for Friday night. Her snippy attitude is evident in her tone of voice. My stay is through Monday morning so I figured valet would be charged to my room/card or that I could take care of it at check out. So my husband goes down to take care of the charges. I call down about 10 am to ask for some bath towels where Jazmine answers the phone with a "yeah?". I ask for the towels, she answers "sure" and hangs up. I call back and again she is short, curt, and rude. I ask to speak to her manager (Daniel - Asst. Gen. Man.???) who basically says she isn't being rude.

I thought you people were in the hospitality industry???

Traveling for business for the past 4 years and this is by far the worst service I have had at a Hilton affiliated hotel. Very disappointed with Jazmine and Daniel. They shouldn't be associated with Hilton anything. If this was my first Hampton experience, I would not stay here again.

Other staff members were extremely helpful and NICE! This hotel would be outstanding minus the two inhospitable employees. Get rid of them. Many people would be happy to have their jobs.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa B

Dear Theresa B.,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your review on Trip Advisor. Please accept my apologies that your expeience did not match the high standards that we normally pride ourselves on. I am very surprised to hear that your experience of both Jazmine and Danny was anything less than professional and pleasant.They are both very good associates and both of them receive high praise from guests on a regular basis. I will certainly be discussing your concerns with them. Although it was a very busy weekend with some particularIy difficult challenges, this should not have effected the professionalism of the service that you were provided. Again I apologize.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Housed in a renovated bank building, the Hampton Inn, Inner Harbor has all the amenities and facilities of a standard Hampton Inn. My room was spacious, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was fine. The location is very convenient for the Inner Harbor and its attractions, and the Convention Center. Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Don H,

Thank you or choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your kind review of our property. We are pleased to hear that you found the comfort, the location, and our breakfast offerings to be to your liking. We hope that if your future travel plans bring you back to Baltimore that you will consider staying with us again.