Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
US$218
US$496
FourSeasons.com
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$96
US$183
US$167
Kimpton
US$195
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$176
US$125
  • Breakfast included
1,186 results
All reviewsvalet parkinggreat locationtwo blockswalking distancevalet servicecomplimentary breakfastbeautiful lobbywould stay here againthe breakfast areayogurtindoor poolcorner roombusiness centereasy walkstaff was very friendly and helpfulhistoric buildingper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my teen daughters. We were very close to the aquarium and inner harbor. It was a few short blocks. There is a subways very close by that is open 24 hours for evening snacks as well. The room had very comfortable beds and the mattresses were being replaced when we checked in. The rooms were clean and updated. Breakfast was really great as well (oatmeal, eggs, cereal, bread items, juice, and coffee). You can get coffee 24 X 7 as well. The room was comfortable, clean and AC unit was not noisy. I would definitely stay there again. I used the valet service to park my car. It takes 20 min for car retrieval so you have to plan accordingly. We checked out and had them hold our bags. You have to get your bags/car by 5PM after check out. You can use a bathroom in the hotel lobby if you need a pit stop before you leave which made checking out and stashing bags a no brainer. There is shopping close by the hotel which made my teens happy. I wish I stayed an extra night, it was that nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Sue H,

As a Senior Contributor, your opinions are vey important to us and to the traveling public. Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you in particular for mentioning our excellent staff. I will be sure to share you kind remarks with everyone.

Thank you for bearing with us through the recent mattress replacment! I hope that this was not an inconvenience for you. I am glad that you enjoyed the location, the breakfast, the room and the Valet Parking option. All of these make us a great jumping off point for exploring Baltimore on foot.We hope that you will come back and visit us again should your future travel plans bring you to Baltimore.

Safe journeys!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My 7 year old son loves staying at the Hampton Inn and wanted to stay at one for his birthday. We decided to make it a trip to Baltimore. My husband called the hotel to tell them that he was coming for his birthday, just only hoping that they would say happy birthday during check in. The staff went beyond that and had a few surprises and balloons waiting for him in our room. All staff that we encountered were extremely friendly. Breakfast in the mornings were delicious (as always with Hampton Inns). The hotel is just a quick 2 block walk to the Harbor, so a great location. Rooms and pool area were very clean. Thank you Hampton Inn for helping to make my sons birthday "the best birthday he ever had."

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear madelyn h,

I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay for your son's birthday. We thank you for spending this special occasion with us and we are honored to have been a part of the "best birthday he ever had" !!! Please do stay with us again whenever you are in Baltimore.

Thank you for your kind review and for your support of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The hotel is in a great location. Walking distance to the Inner Harbor. Very friendly staff with great transportation options if you don't want to walk. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I will return to this hotel when I am in Baltimore again.

1  Thank jazzingina2012

Dear Jazzingina2012,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your very nice review of our property. I am glad that you found everything to your liking and that you would return. The team here truly appreciates your support and we hope to see you on your next visit to Baltimore.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great Classic Hotel. Formerly a bank building. Marble and dark wood. Extremely friendly & helpful staff. Great complimentary breakfast. Great location. Great value for the money - you won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear mamaloveswater,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be classic, the staff to be friendly and the breakfast and location both to be great, all adding up to a great value! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your very kind review. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Charm City.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel with a group of girlfriends to attend a concert at M&T Bank. The hotel was in a great location, the staff was very friendly and helpful in showing us how to walk to the stadium, where to eat, and where to avoid. Definitely would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Ashley L.,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor and for your great review!
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be convenient and our staff to be friendly. I am very happy to see that you would reccomend our hotel. Please come back and see us again on your next visit to Baltimore.