“A Wealth of Information”

Baltimore National Heritage Area
Ranked #37 of 245 things to do in Baltimore
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stopped in the Visitor Center while being in town for the first time on business and was impressed with all the information I was able to get, see, hear, and walk away with. The staff greeted me when I arrived and guided me to all of my destinations pamphlets and more. They really were a wealth of information on Do's and Don'ts in the area and saved me valuable time so I got the most of my down time. I would recommend visitors stopping in for guidance here. You get only so much on the internet here you get experience from locals.

All reviews
"landmark"
"skyline"
"benches"

Reviewed 28 December 2013

A very big and spacious place to start a visit. We got lots of information here. The staff was all very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I went to enquire about boat rides and the staff once they got around to noticing me was more interested in getting me out of there than helping. I learned more from a news crew filming there than from the staff. Had I of listened to these folks I wouldn't even have gotten a ride on the water taxi. Wanted to see Ft McHenry and when I asked about seeing from the water I got a lecture on not going out there. Good place to pick up brochures and use the bathroom

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This Visitor Center was in a good location, easy to find. I went there mainly to get a ticket for a trolley ride the nest day. The woman who assisted me was friendly and helpful. The next day when I returned for my tour I had a conversation with a gentleman who also is a volunteer there. He told me about some of his favorite places to visit. There are plenty of brochures advertising those places and others. And, there are clean bathrooms!