“Unpretentious ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Good food, not really special but made with enthusiasm and served with pride. This is a place to have Italian food and good long drinks with nice view on Baltimore harbor. No pain, really not..

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Super location!, awesome food!, friendly wait staff!, yummy drinks!, look forward to heading there again in November 14

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Food was bland, soup warm, priced similar to cheesecake factory which has much, much better food for the price! Go there instead. Servers arguing over glasses no more than 5 feet from my table with my small children... get this overpriced garbage restaurant out of the inner harbor. I'd rather eat dollar menu food than eat here again!

Plus note, 6 yr old son said $1.59 kids ice cream was the best he has ever had in his life...

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Placed order on-line and walked over to restaurant to pick it up. As we were arriving I got e-mail that my order was "automatically cancelled". So at that point we had the option to place the order and wait another 20 minutes or go elsewhere. I had decided on the latter but wanted to speak to somebody about why they have an on-line ordering service when it clearly doesn't work. I looked around for about 5 minutes to find someone to ask, found several employees chatting who didn't want to be interupted and just gave up. This is typical of what I had seen at other low and middle end restaurants in Baltimore - terrible service and little visible management. Really pathetic.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Wow. Waited an hour for cold food. Drinks took 1/2 hr. Asked 3x for ranch. Unreal. Unreal. Manager was frazzled. Bathrooms were discusting, should've left after I saw them. What a waste. Please get new management & train your staff adequately.