“You can't beat the brunch!!!”

Hull Street Blues Cafe
Ranked #260 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“You can't beat the brunch!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had a super brunch at Hull Street again and each time it seems to get better. the staff is cordial, the owner is a great guy and the food is G R E A T! Don't mis out on theri brunch on Sunday or their good food specials during the week.

• Visited March 2013

Bernalillo, New Mexico
“Nice intro to Maryland”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

After arriving at BWI, a local pal recommended this place for having "the best crab cakes in MD." I've never been much of a crab cake fan, but these were remarkable. I really liked this little local "hole-in-the-wall" in a quiet neighborhood. The service was terrific, and everyone quite friendly. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited January 2013
Baltimore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3.5/5”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

This is a warm, friendly, inviting 'Smalltimore' kind of place. I was there for Sunday brunch and have to say you get a lot for the price if you can eat it all. My down grading was for the coffee. If you want to be 'best brunch in Balto', the coffee has to be good and this isn't. Over the years, I recall being disappointed in the coffee and it hasn't gotten better. As our expectations about our favorite breakfast beverage are only on the upswing, what with all the corner coffee bars springing up, this is something that really needs attention. I would go back, tho' only with a tea drinker.

• Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Brunch in Baltimore”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The regular food is decent, upscale bar food, but they really go over the top with the brunch. Pretty much everything you could ever want and then some, from biscuits and gravy to ceviche (and made to order creative pancakes and waffles). If you have 4 or more, you probably want a reservation.

Visited July 2012
Glen Burnie, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The Chef Decides"”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Horrible start, horrible finish. The menu is overpriced for the food you get. Burger was burnt, the pork entre was tough and the tilapia was flavorless. The potato du jour for the burger and crab cake sandwhich was potato chips.....because the chef decided which is best with the meal. The pork and tilapia was served with "potato fingers"....I'm thinking that if all guests are eating a dinner then potato du jour should be the same for all...maybe I am wrong for thinking that...anyways, the burger and crab cake came out and the other 2 entrees came out 10 minutes later. We sat in the dining area right outside the bar and so the kitchen door was right near us, the staff was coming in and out of the kitchen, drinking beer and sitting at the bar. One even came out and was cussing and seemed very angry. Our server who I believe to be either the owner or the manager even appoligized for the staff behavior. The womans restrooms had no locked on the stall doors and no toilet paper. The bill came and obviously we were so digusted that we are paying the amount we did for food that we were served. Before we left, another waitress came by and was almost overwhelmingly nice and I believe she knew the level of service we had received like it was nothing new...

• Visited June 2012