“Delicious alternative to all processed foods”
Review of Liquid Earth

Liquid Earth
Ranked #219 of 2,075 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

OMG, After a night of being violently ill, I insisted on healthy food. I wanted fruit and something healthy to soothe my upset intestinal system and irritated stomach.

We stumbled upon Liquid Earth and were more than pleasantly surprised. Our server recommended the Ginger Cold Snap juice which was phenomenal. My two friends even had to taste. They would then have gotten a juice drink, had they not both ordered coffee.

Then my fruit bowl comes out and is so tasty and soothing. Fresh, fresh and fresh is the ONLY way to describe it. I know it's just fruit, but the freshest possible that all blended well.

By the way we started with the hummus plate and it's the best hummus we've ever tasted, and we do taste a lot of hummus. Glad it came with bread cause on the walk there we kept smelling fresh bread from the bakery around the corner!

The Portobello sandwich was just what I needed and tasty. The shroom could have been marinated in some balsamic vinegar, but it was still tasty.

My friends had a rueben and an everything bagel with cheese, tofu and veggies. No one could tell they were eating tofu. Everything was fantastic.

Not only do we feel healthier and lighter, but we know we ate the best our bodies could possibly get and that is peace of mind also. Not to mention delicious and refreshing.

Our server was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful with suggestions of menu items. Kuddos to Liquid Earth ;~)

Reviewed 2 August 2013

A great vegan place. Had the famous vegan Ruben and it was wonderful. The owners were they and great. Had a great vibe. Next time I am in the Charm City I heading back. Whole Foods near by,

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I try to eat at this mostly raw, vegan restaurant whenever I'm in B'more. The food and juices are creative and fresh, if a little on the pricey side. The main problem, though, is the odd hours: late opening and early closing, often not open during the advertised hours. Luckily, it's location means an easy walk to other eateries.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Exactly what my wife and I were looking for. Wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious meal, and a reasonable bill. The sandwich, soup, and smoothies were outstanding. If we lived in the area we would be in there all the time. For anyone who is vegetarian, vegan, or like me can stand to eat a meal without meat once in a while: This is the place.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I come to Baltimore about once a year, and always make a point to check this place out.

The food here is all healthy and prepared fresh. A local neighborhood gem.