“Large family meal here well catered for”

Donnas Coffee Bar & Cafe- Village Sq.
Ranked #13 of 59 Coffee & Tea in Baltimore
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The food was god here, and so close to the Raddisson Cross Keys hotel, so very convenient. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great provision of catering for our family reunion. Excellent food: meat lasagna (out of this world) and eggplant parigniano (very fine). Excellent sides. Very helpful.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I ate here two times while staying at the nearby Radisson. The food has some local ingredients which was nice. I tried kale salad, and it was healthy and had great flavor. Skirt steak grilled salad was better than average. Wine not special and too pricey.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

It has been quite a while since my wife and I dined at Donna's. We decided to try it last night.
What a pleasant meal we had. Our servers, David and Amy were engaging and knowledgeable. The Bruschetta we had as an appetizer may have been the best we ever had. The main course was great as well. we will definitely visit again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Still one of my favorite lunch spots -- particularly when you can sit outside. I am partial to their roasted vegetable salad. It's a great place to meet a friend for lunch, grab a bite with my parents and have dinner with my husband.