“THE BEST CRAB YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR LIFE!!!”
Review of Faidley Seafood

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Come to Faidley Seafood, get a crab cake!! Your taste buds will thank you for it! If you don't you are surely missing out!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

1  Thank Alexcia H
There are newer reviews for Faidley Seafood

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were on the way to Maryland Live Casino and of course we just had to have crab cakes. We were headed to Koko Pub but they were actually closed for business on March 1st(Saturday) when we arrived. So we googled and Faidleys came up.
Unlike Koko's, Faidleys is located the in the Lexington Market in "hood" of Downtown. Now being from NYC I am use to congestion of both cars and people however the difference is that in Baltimore it had no purpose. People were just lounging in the corners in bunches with nowhere to go and not a bus stop in sight. It looked dangerous.
Street parking was a disaster so I parked at the adjacent pay for lot. Walked over to the Market encountering various zombies on the way. Finally at the Market entrance and Oh my.
The Lexington Market was packed with people. Most were enjoying the food but others were just waiting for an opportunity.... My mom went right to the restroom and when she came back said " "People are doping in the bathroom." WOW. That didn't stop me from what i came for.
HEAVEN.... the Crab Cake was Ahhhmazingggg. The mac n cheese, coleslaw and fries were perfectly seasoned side dishes. I loved it....
Would I venture to Faidleys again? Hell yes. I'm parking in the lot.... getting my food, and returning to the car to eat it in relaxation.... So go ahead, don't miss out. Please note location closes at 5PM.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The food was amazing, I've try the jumbo crabcakes, it was the best I ever eat! It's just crab meat, no filling, for $14.

But the ambiance, my god...

2  Thank Jo D
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I grew up in Baltimore but moved away over 40 years ago. Everytime I visit Baltimore I go to Faidley's for a crab cake. It was the best 40 years ago and still is the best. I live near Chicago and the are many seafood restaurants to choice from. The best crab cake in Chicago is at Shaw's but it can't compare to the perfect crab cake Faidley's. My huband and I were on the crab cake tour of Baltimore a week ago and not one restaurant that we went to could compare.
The amazing lumps of crabmeat and the perfect blend of spices make this my favorite thing to eat in the world.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Best lump meat crab cakes ever! Be aware this is not a fancy restaurant... you get your food and stand at tables to eat. But the food is more than worth it.