“Best Almond Croissant ever!”
Review of Bonaparte Breads - CLOSED

Bonaparte Breads
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 7 June 2014

When in Baltimore we always take a side trip just to get an Almond Croissant. They are fresh, filled with almond paste and huge. Bonaparte's also has excellent breads and their quiche is superb. Great ambiance and outdoor seating on the waterfront.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I love French pastries and was so happy to try the almond croissants to take out at the Fells Point location last month that I had to return and buy more that week. I was pleasantly surprised to find them at the Dupont Circle Farmer's market in DC on Sundays during my travels. They also sell at the Columbia Pike market in Arlington on Sundays.

I highly recommend the almond croissants, chocolate almond croissants, lemon tarts, and the cranberry walnut bread! The almond croissants are the best I've ever tasted in the DC/VA/MD and NY area. The bread was delicious with fresh salted butter like Kerrygold. If you can only try one thing, please choose the almond croissant!

I wish they also sold Kouign Amann pastries which I can only find in downtown NY at the Dominique Ansel bakery.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The almond croissant was absolutely outstanding and freshly baked on sight. We also had a chocolate croissant that was excellent. Great outside cafe style tables on the waterfront.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great location right on the water, European-style breakfast treats and hot, strong coffee. Loved their almond croissants!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Loved the chocolate almond croissants, cranberry nut bread and great coffee. Everything else looked yummy.