“A nice pub in central Baltimore”

Mick O'Shea's Irish Pub
Ranked #10 of 144 Nightlife in Baltimore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice pub with lively customers and kind staff. A small yet good selection of beers on tap. Their tenderloin sandwich has been the BEST sandwich I've had during my stay in the USA.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our group of 5 walked from the Home 2 Suites for dinner on a Wednesday evening. We had a good meal with decent service.
The restaurant wasn't extremely busy on a Wednesday evening, but there was an Oriole's game going down the street.
My buddy loved the Shepherds Pie and our ladies loved the fish and chips. My burger was good.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for brunch. Service was decent, a little lacking, but decent. Food was very good. Everything prepared well.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stopped in here for lunch on the recommendation of some locals. It was a great choice for lunch. I got in a bit after 1:00pm so I think the lunch crowd had thinned out. Mick's is a great neighborhood place. Real Irish ambiance and it's obvious that more than a few patrons know each other.

The food was great. I had the Shepherd's Pie and some ice cream for dessert. The service was friendly and the prices are very reasonable. The bar is in the front with some high bar tables and there is a small-ish dining area in the back of the place. All of it is very open and inviting.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My son and I were looking for a pub to eat it for dinner one evening that was not too far from the hotel. As a result we ate at Mick O’Shea’s.
The service was fine. The waitress could’ve been a little more attentive. The food was average. It did not taste like the kind of food I would usually receive at a pub especially an Irish pub.
If you want to really great dining experience I can’t recommend this place. If you just want to quick bite to eat you can stop in here.