As I've said in previous reviews, I enjoy Marriott because of their consistent standards. The Residence Inn/Inner Harbor meets and exceeds those standards in all categories. Clean, comfortable, spacious rooms. Friendly, accommodating staff. The free breakfast includes your normal standards but also had a daily change in one of the available entrees. We had potato pancakes one morning that were terrific. The hotel is a very easy walk to the Inner Harbor, Convention Center or Camden Yards. Do your research. I booked far in advance (5 months) and
was able to obtain a very competitive rate versus what I expected.
The staff permitted some flexibility in the check in/check out times that made things very convenient relative to our flight times. I plan to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is Baltimore, Maryland's premier, downtown all-suite hotel. Our hotel's Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD location is perfect for travelers visiting the city for work or leisure. We offer 188 studio, one, and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living and dinning areas. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is the ideal choice among Baltimore hotels near Inner Harbor for guests visiting for a day, a week, a month, or longer. Located in the heart of Baltimore, business travelers can walk to nearly any office in the city, and we are just steps away from the Baltimore Convention Center and the Baltimore Courthouse. Leisure guests can walk two blocks to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor to visit the US Constellation or the multitude of shops and restaurants on the waterfront. Our hotel is situated perfectly for you to experience all of the best that Baltimore has to offer. If you are a sports enthusiasts, you may want to pre-game at our 17 Light on-site restaurant and lounge. Our guests love the fact that Oriole Park at Camden Yards is close by, and M&T Bank Stadium and the First Mariner Arena are within walking distance of our accommodations. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor is an excellent choice if you are planning a meeting or a group event as well. Our hotel has 1,100 square feet of meeting space, which can accommodate fully catered events for up to 80 people. Should you want to eat at our hotel, our on-site restaurant and lounge is open for lunch and dinner, and for room service during limited hours. Our restaurant also features happy hour specials Monday through Friday. We invite you to come replenish in our hotel after a long day of meetings or touring “Charm City”, and enjoy American Cuisine as well as some Baltimore favorites too. Kick back, relax, and enjoy a beer, glass of wine, or your favorite cocktail before taking the elevator home to your room. Come experience 17 Light Restaurant & Lounge and stay in our Baltimore accommodations! We offer easy access to Baltimore’s top medical facilities, and Johns Hopkins Hospital and University centers provide our guests with complimentary shuttle service to and from our hotel. The University of Maryland Medical Center and Mercy Hospital are also convenient to our accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown
- Baltimore Residence Inn