“I would return!”

Add it.
Alewife Baltimore
Ranked #36 of 144 Nightlife in Baltimore
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great selection of beer on tap and the food was good too. If you like craft beer, this a place to stop by and visit! Friendly staff who answered our questions. Prompt service. Not the cheapest place to drink or eat but I enjoyed our evening here and would return to dine if I came back to Baltimore!

There are newer reviews for Alewife Baltimore

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Ate here a few times while working at the nearby hospital; the food is good and there is a fair selection of beers on tap. The crowd is a little bit older but the waitstaff do an excellent job of keeping things fun. I give them extra credit at being able to accommodate our group which quadrupled in size during the course of the meal and easily upsized our table twice. Great place to grab a drink around the corner from the arena too or just up the street from Camden Yards.

1  Thank JoshR85