“Amazing!”

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Caroline St.
Lutherville
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service, and delicious food. If you want to have a lovely evening with delicious food and service this is the place to go.

• Visited June 2014

Cape May, New Jersey
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

After leaving this place, I was trying to come up with a reason why it shouldn't get 5 out of 5 on the rating. Neither I or my companions could come up with a single reason to downgrade it! For appetizers we had the Calamari and the Grilled Octopus. They were both seasoned and prepared absolutely perfectly. When served, we thought the portions a bit on the small side, but in the context of the whole meal, the size was, for lack of a better term, perfect! For the main course I had the Branzino, potato pancake, fava beans with basil puree. Again perfectly prepared. When finished, my plate was clean. CLEAN. Desert was a coconut mouse with fresh fruit slices and a burnt honey sauce, just spectacular! Service was outstanding! The funny thing was, we originally were going to the Blue Moon which closed at 3:00, and came here because it was nearby (hit the BLue Moon the next day). What a fortunate happenstance! We loved this place!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank m4pEverest
San Diego, California
“Eat the Appetizers!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My wife and I hadn't been down to Baltimore for about 5 years, but the last time we were we dined at Pazo for my sister's law school graduation. This time we were in town for the Jeff Tweedy concert and decided to have a nice dinner before hand. We came a bit early, had a drink and an appetizer at the bar then moved onto our table. We decided to taste ALL of their "stuzzichini" or tapas plates in lieu of mains, and the waiter was very accommodating. He didn't rush us, and everything was paced very nicely. Things may have been different on a packed Friday, we dined on a Monday, but I can't fault something that didn't happen. Everything was excellent, it would be my first choice the next time I'm down in Baltimore for sure.

Visited June 2014
“The "new" Pazo”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Pazo since they switched from tapas to Italian food. It was just as delicious as I had hoped. Had a fabulous meal, great cocktails. The staff was great, met our every need. I enjoyed the ambiance more in the new Pazo because the background music was softer than before (when it was tapas) and it made it easier to talk to my friends/family. I did not like that about the old Pazo. Looking forward to going back.

Rhode Island
“You can not eat atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Odd service and food. High prices for small portions. Nice place to have a drink in a beautiful unique atmosphere but not for food.

• Visited July 2014