Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$218
US$172
US$104
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$121
US$183
US$166
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
1,573 results
All reviewscamden yardsacross the streetconvention centerpickles pubgreat locationinner harborvalet parkingorioles gamewithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastoriole parkminute walklight railvalet serviceball parkwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I espress my satisfaction on quality services provided during my stay at Hampton Inn in Baltimore. The staff did a very good job and the servies compared to the rate were adequate. I do recommand visitors to choose this facility for their upcoming trips

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cara D, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hello Gabriel Antoine T,

Thank you for taking time to provide such a great review of your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon. I am excited to share your comments with the team!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here a few nites ago with my family.
Great location, very nice rooms and a helpful staff.
The breakfast room is a bit of a cluster, but we loved our overall visit.
Not sure about the pool since we did not visit it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello TK387,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and our staff took good care of you while you were here with us. I am sorry that our breakfast let you down; it can at times be very busy in the morning which is sometimes unavoidable. Hopefully you will give us another chance to show you our warm hospitality.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

First time in this hotel and had a great stay as I visited the Inner Harbor for the weekend and took in a Orioles game against the Oakland A's. Great area and hotel was clean and quiet and a pretty good price for a Friday and Saturday night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Hi Nicholas P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review after your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center and it’s great to hear that you were pleased with our location, services and hospitality. Providing the best possible facility and services is certainly a goal for us and it’s awesome when our guests notice our efforts.

Your continued patronage and respect is very important to us and we're very happy that we met your expectations.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I came to Baltimore for our 25th anniversary. Selected this hotel for the best price and location. Went to see the Orioles play which is right across the street. Had a blast. The rooms were very clean, noticed a very fresh scent when we got into bed, bathrooms were clean and had everything we need. Used the fitness center which was not huge but enough for what we needed. The breakfast was fantastic. Parking was expensive but all hotel parking in town is expensive. We drove up a few blocks and parked in a general garage for less than half. Over all a great place to stay and I'll be doing it again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Lisa S,

Thank you for taking time to post some thoughts about your experience with us. Congrats on 25 years! How exciting that you spent it with us! The best thing you could say is that you would come back and stay with us again. I know there are things you didn't get to do on your last visit, so we expect to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My stay itself wasn't bad. The room was clean. It was very convenient to stay here after going to an Os game. I had a nice stay. Until I received a call from my credit card company's fraud department yesterday (a day after checking out of the Hampton) saying that my card number had been stolen. Someone tried to use my card number at a Sheraton hotel in Michigan, twice on Monday. I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Saturday night. I have not used my card anywhere else in a long time. I don't think it's a coincidence that right after staying here, my credit card number was stolen. If you stay here, just keep an eye on your credit card statement. Luckily, my card company caught it right away!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nlp30

Hi nlp30,

Thank you so much for your candid and honest remarks about our property and the service you received. I am so sorry to hear about the credit card issues you experienced, as this sounds like an isolated issue. I ask that you reach out to me directly via e-mail cara.dipietro@hilton.com or via telephone 410-685-5000, to discuss the events further.

Again, I apologize and I look forward to speaking to you.

Warmest Regards,