“Very good stay”

Ranked #4 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Cape Coral,FL
“Very good stay”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for the 3 game series - A's @ Orioles with 2 buddies. Got a room on the 3rd floor. You honestly can't get closer to the stadium - left field is across the street! 5-6 pubs within a couple hundred feet - Sliders, Pickles, Nic & ?, Dempsey's. Breakfast was typical. Room was good. 2 queens and a pull out sofa bed. Yes, the road noise was loud at times. Valet was $29 per night. Staff was friendly. I would stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank gatorphin
Cara D, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hello gatorphin,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to post comments about your stay. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean and spacious and our staff friendly. For you to say you would come back and recommend our hotel to your friends and family means a lot to us. I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff.

We hope to see you back soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Mohegan Lake, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was looking for a safe,clean hotel close to harbor just for a 1 night stay.I got all of this and more!! Everyone went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.Front desk staff was exceptional as well as the parking attendants.Room was spacious and clean.Had a great view of Camden Field across the street.Although the patrons were alittle noisy down at the local pubs we never felt unsafe.Short walk to the harbor.Parking alittle expensive but worth knowing that the car was safe and was available within a 10min wait for valet to return car to you.Cute unexpected perk was fresh popcorn in the lobby upon checkin and fresh baked cookies waiting in lobby when we returned from our walk to the harbor.Wonderful stay!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Chemorn
Hello Chemorn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stays at our Hampton Inn and it’s nice to hear that you have been pleased with our location, services and hospitality. Our goal is that every guest has an awesome experience while staying with us and it’s certainly great to hear that you have noticed our efforts.

We’re glad that you’ve chosen us as your preferred hotel and look forward to welcoming you back whenever you’re visiting the Baltimore area.

West Point, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during a recent convention. We could not have been more satisfied with our stay. The entire staff was very friendly. The front desk, the cleaning staff and especially the parking valets treated us like royalty. I will be making plans to return here. I wish I could give this place more than a 5 rating. The bed was extremely comfortable, good breakfast, this is just an awesome hotel and right next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank James L
Cara D, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello James L,

On behalf of the entire team, I wanted to extend my thanks for taking the time to share some feedback with us. At Hampton, it is always our goal to deliver an exceptional stay experience and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting our great city. I couldn't agree more, the Hampton Bedding Experience - The Cloud 9 Bed - which I can only describe as fresh, warm, and cozy. I love our beds and am glad you did as well! We hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to Baltimore at some point in the future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Respectfully,

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I espress my satisfaction on quality services provided during my stay at Hampton Inn in Baltimore. The staff did a very good job and the servies compared to the rate were adequate. I do recommand visitors to choose this facility for their upcoming trips

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Hello Gabriel Antoine T,

Thank you for taking time to provide such a great review of your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon. I am excited to share your comments with the team!

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here a few nites ago with my family.
Great location, very nice rooms and a helpful staff.
The breakfast room is a bit of a cluster, but we loved our overall visit.
Not sure about the pool since we did not visit it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hello TK387,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and our staff took good care of you while you were here with us. I am sorry that our breakfast let you down; it can at times be very busy in the morning which is sometimes unavoidable. Hopefully you will give us another chance to show you our warm hospitality.

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

First time in this hotel and had a great stay as I visited the Inner Harbor for the weekend and took in a Orioles game against the Oakland A's. Great area and hotel was clean and quiet and a pretty good price for a Friday and Saturday night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Hi Nicholas P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review after your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center and it’s great to hear that you were pleased with our location, services and hospitality. Providing the best possible facility and services is certainly a goal for us and it’s awesome when our guests notice our efforts.

Your continued patronage and respect is very important to us and we're very happy that we met your expectations.

Shepherdstown, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I came to Baltimore for our 25th anniversary. Selected this hotel for the best price and location. Went to see the Orioles play which is right across the street. Had a blast. The rooms were very clean, noticed a very fresh scent when we got into bed, bathrooms were clean and had everything we need. Used the fitness center which was not huge but enough for what we needed. The breakfast was fantastic. Parking was expensive but all hotel parking in town is expensive. We drove up a few blocks and parked in a general garage for less than half. Over all a great place to stay and I'll be doing it again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Lisa S,

Thank you for taking time to post some thoughts about your experience with us. Congrats on 25 years! How exciting that you spent it with us! The best thing you could say is that you would come back and stay with us again. I know there are things you didn't get to do on your last visit, so we expect to see you again soon!