“Decent Hotel”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #49 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed for the weekend on the 6th floor. My only issue was the ice machine wasn't working on our floor. Had to go down one floor for ice. Other than that, decent room, heater worked well. Continental breakfast wasn't fancy, but good and the room rate was very cost effective.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My son and I went to a Raven game arrived on Sat 11/09/2013 our room was ready we were quickly checked in quickly the desk clerk was pleasant, told us where our rooms were, where to park, and for the price for 2 nights compairing 10 min away, this hotel was just fine , I have no idea where people get ghetto horror and all this crap, we walked in and out went to the store the game put gas in the car went to the conveinience store. I wasnt the least bit uncomfortable in the area in the hotel, I found all the staff and people friendly. this hotel is in an industrial type area, If you want scenery then you might want to go down by the harbor and pay $450.00/ nite so you can have a nice view and no money its great if your rich but if your just an average person getting away for a few days I say Bravo and thank you to the staff of Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore Md the room was spacious clean flat screen tv this will be my home away from home for Raven Games.

Room Tip: we had the 4th floor room 407 i loved it
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LOUIS B
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel was close my meeting training center. My room was clean and the breakfast was very good. There was plenty of lighting the parking lot at night which definitely made me feel safe. The reason for staying at this hotel was because it was the closed to my training building. Stayed a week and the service was good. Good Housekeeping, they always made sure I had extra towels since I always shower at the end of the day as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Not the best, not the worst. The desk clerk is behind glass. I am not sure of the reason, but that seems to be the norm around Baltimore. Spent 3 nights while visiting the hospital. It is close and easy to get to. The AC blew across the bed. Each day I had a different number of towels, the last day I didn't get a bath mat. A couple of the lamps didn't work. It is in a commercial area. You have a bit of a drive for food. It was close to where I needed to be and the price was right. I would probably stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Stayed here for 2 Nights while visiting Baltimore. After reading some of the reviews I was a bit afraid but in the end it was O.K. The room was quite clean but a bit old and the heating was to loud.
Breakfast is alright, you get some juice, bagels, toast and cereals. Driving to the hotel is a bit scary because of the area but while staying in the hotel I felt secure. They have a 24/7 front desk with kind staff. It's O.K. for one or two nights!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Me and my friends stayed at this hotel for the anime convention Otakon over in Baltimore. The food was alright, stuff you would usually see at a hotel, what I didn't like was that my room had ants in it, and my friends room had damp floors. The hotel is also in the ghetto area but other than that its an alright hotel.

Room Tip: If you want better, go a little more expensive of a hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Cheaphotel.com recommended this hotel b/c the 1st hotel we booked lost power. We were pleasantly surprised. This was the 2nd hotel we stayed @ due to the power outage 7 we wished we had stayd her then entire time!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
patpatel, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your business and hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baltimore
Mount Vernon
Midtown Inn
Midtown Inn
#55 of 67 in Baltimore
Downtown
Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor
Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor
#57 of 67 in Baltimore

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!