All reviews behind glass nice room late check comfortable bed front desk staff abvi refrigerator luxury accommodations
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was a xmas party and as I was packing up to leave the front desk person walked in and two men walked in behind her the two men stated that they were hired part time workers sent to clean up and wanted to know who was in charge because they charged ten dollars each to clean up. Both men were wearing street clothing and looked like felonies. Apart for asking for money one of the men was asking to have beer and took food that was left in the kitchen. The conference room was cleaned up by the party goers the lack of security at the inn is scary especially with caliber of ppl that stay at the inn. I wanted to inquiry from the front desk person about the two men but she was in deep conversation with two young ladies(probably family members) disgusted I left and plan to call the corporate office and write a review.
please hire armed security its required at the inn

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Bnomore
Reviewed 25 November 2013

For the price, we were not sure what we would find. This was a fully renovated hotel that was very comfortable. It was not that far from downtown, about 6 miles, and the rooms were spacious and clean. I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed for the weekend on the 6th floor. My only issue was the ice machine wasn't working on our floor. Had to go down one floor for ice. Other than that, decent room, heater worked well. Continental breakfast wasn't fancy, but good and the room rate was very cost effective.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My son and I went to a Raven game arrived on Sat 11/09/2013 our room was ready we were quickly checked in quickly the desk clerk was pleasant, told us where our rooms were, where to park, and for the price for 2 nights compairing 10 min away, this hotel was just fine , I have no idea where people get ghetto horror and all this crap, we walked in and out went to the store the game put gas in the car went to the conveinience store. I wasnt the least bit uncomfortable in the area in the hotel, I found all the staff and people friendly. this hotel is in an industrial type area, If you want scenery then you might want to go down by the harbor and pay $450.00/ nite so you can have a nice view and no money its great if your rich but if your just an average person getting away for a few days I say Bravo and thank you to the staff of Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore Md the room was spacious clean flat screen tv this will be my home away from home for Raven Games.

Room tip: we had the 4th floor room 407 i loved it
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LOUIS B
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel was close my meeting training center. My room was clean and the breakfast was very good. There was plenty of lighting the parking lot at night which definitely made me feel safe. The reason for staying at this hotel was because it was the closed to my training building. Stayed a week and the service was good. Good Housekeeping, they always made sure I had extra towels since I always shower at the end of the day as well.

Date of stay: October 2013