Americas Best Value Inn
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$218
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$195
US$157
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
US$127
US$113
EmbassySuites.com
US$176
US$125
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbehind glassnice roomshower headlate checkcomfortable bedfront desk staffrefrigeratoraccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Nice clean room good staff bed comfortable. We stayed for a night for trip to inner harbor. About 6 miles to harbor would definitly stay here againthis hotel had good rates and is in an industrial area but not bad for an overnite

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wayne B
PatABVIBaltimore, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Wayne B, Thanks for staying with us and for the very kind comments. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable beds. We are glad you had a great stay and look forward to your next visit.

Pat, GM
Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I needed to put my Father and his girlfriend up overnight close to my home in Lauraville/Morgan Park. This was the closest and most convenient motel. The rate was very reasonable and the area was to be expected for a city location. The room was clean and the front desk person was very friendly. Sure he's behind glass but it IS Baltimore right? My Father told me he had no issues with the motel or room so I would definitely book a room there again for him or any other friends/relatives coming to town. He even arrived back at the hotel near midnight and had no complaints about any strange persons or activity nearby. I agree with some other reviewers, if you want some high class, expensive and lavish place to stay, this is not it. But if you want a room with a TV and a bathroom and you don't have $$$ to spend, this will do in a pinch!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Thought this was a very clean hotel. The decor was
beautiful. The price was ok. I would stay there again
if I have to come to that location again.
The staff was great!!
I do not know what else to say.

Room Tip: The room was very clean. The only thing is the matress was not as hard as I thought it could have been. I have a bad back & that is why I thought it should have been a little harder.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Patricia E, Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you had a great stay. We hope to see you in the near future.

Pat, GM
Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights,we felt very comfortable and safe. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Staff very accommodating. Draw back,was breakfast had very few choices, so price which included breakfast wasn't as good a deal as we expected.

• Stayed: June 2014
PatABVIBaltimore, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Alberta N,

Thank you for posting a traveler review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable beds. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Pat-GM
Americas Best Value Inn-Baltimore, MD

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel was good for its star rating. It was better than what we expected form reviews. The lobby was very spacious and welcoming. The services easy to find, with laundry and free internet facilities. Clean rooms with comfortable beds. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank runningdevendra

Dear harmonyrunner,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious and welcoming lobby along with our clean and comfortable beds. Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Pat-GM